Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father shoots teen boy because of daughter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Father shoots teen boy because of daughter...

What you think? Guilty or nah?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/14...ers-boyfriend/

The investigation into the shooting is ongoing, and a grand jury will ultimately decide if charges are appropriate. But so far it appears the father, who was only identified as a 55-year-old in reports, was awaken by one of his other children at about 2:20 a.m. He was told someone was in his 16-year-old daughter's bedroom and he grabbed his gun.

He reportedly found the teen in bed with his daughter and confronted him. His daughter apparently told him she did not know the boy.

The father said he told the teen not to move, but reportedly saw the teen reach for something, at which point police say the father opened fire. The teen did not have a gun. His daughter later confessed that she snuck her boyfriend, 17, into the house, the report said.

"We don't know if the father knew him or not,” Sgt. Ben Bell with the Harris County Sheriff's Department, told the station. The family had just moved into the neighborhood.

Maybe a very strict family (daughter not allowed to have a boyfriend), father caught them in bed, shot the boy.

Comment

He reportedly found the teen in bed with his daughter and confronted him. His daughter apparently told him she did not know the boy.
      This is what makes it hard for me to assign guilt....to the dad atleast. More than the dad being charged, I'd like to see the daughter be charged with something. When the gun comes out, its not time to lie and play games. But i can't fault the dad, its 2:30 in the morning, one of the kids say theres a man in your daughters bedroom, daughter says she doesnt know the man. Its along the lines of the man of the house protecting his family.

Comment

IMO this is tough.

The girl said she didn't know who it was, the dad pulls out his piece cane well kablam.

If she really said she didn't know who it was, I don't think he is guilty.

Comment

Almost as convincing as the blade mans excuse

Comment

Stupid fucking gun culture claims another victim.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Stupid fucking gun culture claims another victim.
              And all the times guns have saved people's lives... nothing to say about that, piggy ol' boy?

Comment

Oh and piggy, the boy in that girl's bed could've been trying to rape her. We don't know the full story yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
                  And all the times guns have saved people's lives... nothing to say about that, piggy ol' boy?
                  Lol I don't know, you really might be piggy's alt.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy
                    Stupid fu cking gun culture claims another victim.
                    Guns have saved you from being someone's lady.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X