No announcement yet.

Destruction of the catholic church

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
    My stance is simple - I do not reject the idea of some generic 'god'. I simply reject the idea of having to worship a specific 'god' in order to get into 'heaven', because if you do not worship this specific 'god', you will be condemned to 'hell fire' for all eternity when you die. Any 'god' responsible for such evil cannot be perfect, and doesn't deserve to be loved. It deserves the most ferocious contempt imaginable. It's religious people who have a very low view of this 'god', and that's what's so funny about it. It is in fact 'god's' very own followers that paint him in such a horrible light.

Ritualistic worship is a very stupid thing. And in the case of the Abrahamic religions, it's connected to the idea of 'heaven' for those who do worship & 'hell' for those who do not. That creates an 'us vs them' mentality, because it says that those who do not worship the way we do, will burn in 'hell' for eternity when they die.
    Maybe Gods just an A-Hole? We are created in is image and there are no shortage of Azzholes running around thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
      Here's a famous secular historian schooling an atheist.
      Forgive me for feeding the troll, but what has that video got to do with anything?
      Its an argument over historical evidence for Jesus.

I get the feeling you dont watch the vids you post. (whilst proclaiming 'athesits are scared to watch them...lol.....have you even looked at the youtube comments? Arent those atheists arguing about the video they have clearly just watched?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Duh I dont believe in God. So's if I dont believe in God nobodies else can believe in God neitha. Duh. **** off atheist circle jerk brigade
        Cool. i see your usual "atheist circle jerk" posts are evolving.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Forgive me for feeding the troll, but what has that video got to do with anything?
          Its an argument over historical evidence for Jesus.

I get the feeling you dont watch the vids you post. (whilst proclaiming 'athesits are scared to watch them...lol.....have you even looked at the youtube comments? Arent those atheists arguing about the video they have clearly just watched?)
          Did you watch hitchens get dismantled and babble incoherently yet?

Comment

Did you watch hitchens get dismantled and babble incoherently yet?
            He did not get dismantled...and you have to put up a time to fast forward to to see this "babbling incoherently" part. That video is almost 2 1/2 hours long clown. Nobody here, besides you apparently, has that much time to watch a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              He did not get dismantled...and you have to put up a time to fast forward to to see this "babbling incoherently" part. That video is almost 2 1/2 hours long clown. Nobody here, besides you apparently, has that much time to watch a debate.
              Yeah but if it was a three hour atheist jerk off marathon you'd have plenty of time to watch it. Sorry if intellectual debates are to much for you go watch spongebob or something with lots of colors

Comment

Lol, Graig easily decimated Hitchens, I bet most of you atheists will be afraid to watch it like Dawkins is afraid to debate him.
                And Craig was decimated by atheist philosopher Shelly Kagan.
                http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm2wShHJ2iA

Craig's a skilled debater and the way he debates is very particular. He's famous for the Kalam Cosmological Argument, and neither Hitchens nor Dawkins match up very well against a guy like that. Craig would fail in a purely scientific debate, and likewise the two atheists mentioned above are ill-equipped to deal with the philosophical approach Craig forces upon the debate. Kagan is a philosopher himself, and he easily walks all over Craig. Styles make... debates?
                Last edited by samouraļ; 03-13-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah but if it was a three hour atheist jerk off marathon you'd have plenty of time to watch it. Sorry if intellectual debates are to much for you go watch spongebob or something with lots of colors
                  This^^^! Yeah Im an hour into it. Ill have to finish it tomorrow but Hitchens isnt winning at all. But hey youre a loser for watching an interesting debate now hold on while I watch Bill Nye destroy a creationist for an hour and a half and masturbate furiously. Dur hur dur hur dur hur.

Comment

What is perhaps, the most astonishing part of these atheist circle brigade threads is that they hate others that disagree with them and see them as inferior. The correlations between them and the puritans is so agonizingly apparent that it shocks me they don't see this. Some of them act like the pompous asses they espouse to imitate but some of them are actually intelligent. That's the part that baffles me. Honestly, I've always been Christian and have good friends of other faiths. We never argue which religion is right or wrong rather we respect each others faith and genuinely see it as an aspect of strong and admirable character. I also have atheist friends and likewise respect their belief. My atheist friends are intelligent enough to respect others and not have a massive coronary about other peoples faith or lack their of. Ultimately it is a sign of an inferiority complex to hate other who aren't of a like mind. Strong minded individuals aren't offended by other peoples opinions.

Comment

I'm gonna watch a 2 1/2 hour debate on creationism/atheism because some blowhard on a boxing website says I need to. Gtfoh. And adventure time is far superior to spongebob

Comment

Working...
                      X