Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take the conservative vs liberal test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

85% conservative. Poll never asked for my opinions on ****sexuality, religion or political correctness though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      85% conservative. Poll never asked for my opinions on ****sexuality, religion or political correctness though.
      Don't fukin complicate **** you green teef bastard....

It also didn't ask you why you bow down to the might of America either.

Comment

You're 43% conservative, 57% liberal.

I'd say that's about right.

Comment

58 con/42 lib, so nearly 50/50, guess i'm Bi-litical?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            You're 43% conservative, 57% liberal.

I'd say that's about right.
            You're almost Bi-litical yourself as am i.... Best of both worlds I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I'm a dog guy, own a gun, have tons of tattoo's former boxer and now trainer, played HS football and ran track. Eat meat, yet I fight for the rights of gays, am pro choice, against the death penalty, and am an atheist...

I also where pink shirts proudly and will punch you in the fukin face with no second thought.
              I'm a dog guy.
              I dont have a gun.
              I have no tattoos.
              I dont fight.
              I played football and was a champion rower.
              I eat Meat.
              I support gay marriage also in a church.
              I am pro choice.
              I am against death penalty.
              I am protestant/atheist. (Religion doesn't interest me).
              I dont wear pink and I would rather walk away than punch you in the face.

Now why did we end up on the opposite scale?

Basically I think there is a major difference between europeans and americans/anglons.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I'm a dog guy.
                I dont have a gun.
                I have no tattoos.
                I dont fight.
                I played football and was a champion rower.
                I eat Meat.
                I support gay marriage also in a church.
                I am pro choice.
                I am against death penalty.
                I am protestant/atheist. (Religion doesn't interest me).
                I dont wear pink and I would rather walk away than punch you in the face.

Now why did we end up on the opposite scale?

Basically I think there is a major difference between europeans and americans/anglons.
                Battling and I was starting to really like you! Hahaha just kidding, I think it's my Mexican background, we tend to be more conservative in many different ways, yet I have become more liberal as I have gotten older which is the opposite trend I guess.

For the record it's one pink shirt and it's really nice, pink with shades of light blues, greens an yellows in a plaid pattern.

Comment

Battling and I was starting to really like you! Hahaha just kidding, I think it's my Mexican background, we tend to be more conservative in many different ways, yet I have become more liberal as I have gotten older which is the opposite trend I guess.

For the record it's one pink shirt and it's really nice, pink with shades of light blues, greens an yellows in a plaid pattern.
                  Haha. I still like you you liberal pinkish **** fruitfreak!

I dont feel the conclusion of the test is right as I tend to agree more with the liberals than the conservative when reading the threads in here.

I cannot comment on real life as, and this will seem odd to you, the liberals and the conservatives form the opposition in my country at the moment and when in government, they are usually together.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Haha. I still like you you liberal pinkish **** fruitfreak!

I dont feel the conclusion of the test is right as I tend to agree more with the liberals than the conservative when reading the threads in here.

I cannot comment on real life as, and this will seem odd to you, the liberals and the conservatives form the opposition in my country at the moment and when in government, they are usually together.
                    You are English correct? See the difference is that the conservatives in your country don't think the earth is 6,000 years old, and that science is bull****..

We seem to have that problem here. Conservatives here are Bible thumping nut jobs, well not all to be fair but a lot of them are.

(waiting for the attacks...3..2..1)

Comment

You are English correct? See the difference is that the conservatives in your country don't think the earth is 6,000 years old, and that science is bull****..

We seem to have that problem here. Conservatives here are Bible thumping nut jobs, well not all to be fair but a lot of them are.

(waiting for the attacks...3..2..1)
                      Oh lawd....

Comment

Working...
                      X