• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    88% conservative, 12% liberal
    K pena.......

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Were they? Because I was lost on some of the questions. Like internet browser and dog or cat..I guess dog is more conservative? Don't know.
      I thought the cat one was kind of obvious I'm not entirely sure why though. If I were to think of Steve Jobs (as an epitome of liberal) my thoughts would be cat (as opposed to dog), mac, safari - all of which would have to be liberal.
      Last edited by Konstantin; 03-04-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

92% conservative, 8% liberal.

Comment

... 78% conservative, 22% liberal.
          ... I wouldn't agree based on how I answered...

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            I thought the cat one was kind of obvious I'm not entirely sure why though. If I were to think of Steve Jobs my thoughts would be cat (as opposed to dog), mac, safari - all of which would have to be liberal.
            I'm a dog guy, own a gun, have tons of tattoo's former boxer and now trainer, played HS football and ran track. Eat meat, yet I fight for the rights of gays, am pro choice, against the death penalty, and am an atheist...

I also where pink shirts proudly and will punch you in the fukin face with no second thought.

Comment

16% conservative, 84% liberal

Comment

74% conservative. I hate myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I'm a dog guy, own a gun, have tons of tattoo's former boxer and now trainer, played HS football and ran track. Eat meat, yet I fight for the rights of gays, am pro choice, against the death penalty, and am an atheist...

I also where pink shirts proudly and will punch you in the fukin face with no second thought.
                  Yeah, politics is complicated. I think I'm more than 20% conservative.

Comment

62% conservative, 38% liberal. I had a few slightly agree/disagree answers that could've gone either way, but it sounds about right

Comment

... Q: "since WHEN does being a cat-lover make one a liberal?"...
                      ... A: since Hitler...

Comment

Working...
                      X