Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet trolls drive former model and TV personality Charlotte Dawson to suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, killing yourself is such a ridiculously selfish thing to do.

Would you call someone suffering from severe depression selfish because its so difficult for their family and friends to deal with?
    Its a mental condition. So is feeling suicidal.

People that are suicidal are so low they cant think straight or see any way out.
    They can feel they are a massive burden on their family and friends and everyone would be better off without having to deal with their ****.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      its kind of funny how everyone dismissed that article that was posted here not long ago about how trolls are often sadists. personally i found it redundant as ive always felt that way, all this just proves it further.

for the record she obviously didnt kill herself due to the trolls alone, but she was a woman suffering from a very severe depression. hurting badly and struggling to cling on to life.

rather than to help, or simply do nothing people decided to kick her when she was down. as a sadist would. im sure many of them didnt want her to kill herself, just suffer. but im just as sure some wanted her to die, again as a sadist would.

here we are now, a person just passed away and while some of us feel saddened there are even more people continuing to kick her while she is down by attacking her more even in death. its messed up.

trolls might just be the worst people on the planet, not only are they horrible people who get kicks from causing misery to complete strangers for no reason. they are cowards as well, doing it from the comfort of there own homes disguised by anonymity. at least rapists, pedophiles and serial killers have the guts to face their victims.

You seriously need to have your head examined if you are comparing online internet trolls to what you just listed.

Holy shit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
        Would you call someone suffering from severe depression selfish because its so difficult for their family and friends to deal with?
        Its a mental condition. So is feeling suicidal.

People that are suicidal are so low they cant think straight or see any way out.
        They can feel they are a massive burden on their family and friends and everyone would be better off without having to deal with their ****.
        I already did.

I am sure there are people who genuinely feel so low that there is no way out.

But am I wrong in saying in most instances they are attention seeking?. It really isn't that difficult to commit suicide in terms of the actual act. I have no respect for the people who have multiple so called failed suicide attempts. I don't see how it can be called anything other than selfish and truly awful attention seeking behaviour.
        Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 02-22-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          its kind of funny how everyone dismissed that article that was posted here not long ago about how trolls are often sadists. personally i found it redundant as ive always felt that way, all this just proves it further.

for the record she obviously didnt kill herself due to the trolls alone, but she was a woman suffering from a very severe depression. hurting badly and struggling to cling on to life.

rather than to help, or simply do nothing people decided to kick her when she was down. as a sadist would. im sure many of them didnt want her to kill herself, just suffer. but im just as sure some wanted her to die, again as a sadist would.

here we are now, a person just passed away and while some of us feel saddened there are even more people continuing to kick her while she is down by attacking her more even in death. its messed up.

trolls might just be the worst people on the planet, not only are they horrible people who get kicks from causing misery to complete strangers for no reason. they are cowards as well, doing it from the comfort of there own homes disguised by anonymity. at least rapists, pedophiles and serial killers have the guts to face their victims.

Hypoallergenic question here dawg

Would you want me to rape your mother or troll her? Out of thetwo dawg

Comment

I already did.

But am I wrong in saying in most instances they are attention seeking?. It really isn't that difficult to commit suicide in terms of the actual act. I have no respect for the people who have multiple so called failed suicide attempts. I don't see how it can be called anything other than selfish and truly awful attention seeking behaviour.
            I can agree with this actually. Either you pull the trigger or you don't. Some people have committed suicide when they feel they have reached their peak in life.

Comment

Ok me Trollin your mother is too intense. Thethought oiftTrollin her is too much

I'm don change it to me Trollin you assassin or me raping you in your but cheeks

Comment

I already did.

She hung herself. I dont think that is attention seeking.

And id say it is a very difficult thing to do. I cant imagine all the **** going through a persons head when they are trying to end their own lives.

I just wouldnt judge them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                  She hung herself. I dont think that is attention seeking.

And id say it is a very difficult thing to do. I cant imagine all the **** going through a persons head when they are trying to end their own lives.

I just wouldnt judge them.
                  Killing yourself is not 'an easy way out'. It's the final resort. People who think this is 'easy' have no clue obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Killing yourself is not 'an easy way out'. It's the final resort. People who think this is 'easy' have no clue obviously.
                    i say that to commit suicide u are running away and that way it must be the easier way out since u have done it

for me, to live is the easier way out because i don't want to die

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
                      i say that to commit suicide u are running away and that way it must be the easier way out since u have done it

for me, to live is the easier way out because i don't want to die
                      EnglishMofoDoUSpeakIt?

Comment

Working...
                      X