Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet trolls drive former model and TV personality Charlotte Dawson to suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Trolling ladies is really low.

Sad news.
    I know.

Hopefully people will learn from this, and leave Khan alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I know.

Hopefully people will learn from this, and leave Khan alone.

That's a good one. :boobies:

Comment

She committed suicide. The e-thugs didnt kill her she killed herself.

Comment

its kind of funny how everyone dismissed that article that was posted here not long ago about how trolls are often sadists. personally i found it redundant as ive always felt that way, all this just proves it further.

for the record she obviously didnt kill herself due to the trolls alone, but she was a woman suffering from a very severe depression. hurting badly and struggling to cling on to life.

rather than to help, or simply do nothing people decided to kick her when she was down. as a sadist would. im sure many of them didnt want her to kill herself, just suffer. but im just as sure some wanted her to die, again as a sadist would.

here we are now, a person just passed away and while some of us feel saddened there are even more people continuing to kick her while she is down by attacking her more even in death. its messed up.

trolls might just be the worst people on the planet, not only are they horrible people who get kicks from causing misery to complete strangers for no reason. they are cowards as well, doing it from the comfort of there own homes disguised by anonymity. at least rapists, pedophiles and serial killers have the guts to face their victims.

Comment

Mask it up whatever way you want.

If anyone is a sadist it's people like her, who do these "cry for help" routines over and over, inflicting agony on their families.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Mask it up whatever way you want.

If anyone is a sadist it's people like her, who do these "cry for help" routines over and over, inflicting agony on their families.
              how can you dismissively call it a cry for help routine when she actually ended up dying from suicide? if you are struggling that badly with your life thats a reasonable enough reason to cry for help if you ask me.

as far as being selfish i agree, but why not? its her life and she can do what she wants with it. she cant suffer forever just to keep the people around her happy, not saying i think suicide is a good option i just dont think you or anyone else have a right to criticize her.

you havent walked a mile in her shoes, you dont know her pain and her struggles and even if you did its not your decision to make or criticize.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                how can you dismissively call it a cry for help routine when she actually ended up dying from suicide? if you are struggling that badly with your life thats a reasonable enough reason to cry for help if you ask me.

as far as being selfish i agree, but why not? its her life and she can do what she wants with it. she cant suffer forever just to keep the people around her happy, not saying i think suicide is a good option i just dont think you or anyone else have a right to criticize her.

you havent walked a mile in her shoes, you dont know her pain and her struggles and even if you did its not your decision to make or criticize.
                I was talking in general, although the article stated she had attempted suicide in the past. She even posted a picture of herself holding tablets for crying out loud. Most of these people are out and out attention seekers.

She was well within her right to end her life, but that doesn't change the fact that it is an awful thing to put her family through. All I said is, if you really want to kill yourself, go away and do it quietly instead of feeding off the attention and destroying other people's emotions (family).

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

When it gets that bad you should be in the emergency room not arguing with trolls on the internet

Comment

Pretty sure I'm getting to rockin, everytime I'm near, he leaves the scene

Comment

just stay off social media. how can anybody take something said online that seriously?

i mean if you are incredibly famous its a smart move to stay off social media.

Comment

Working...
                      X