No announcement yet.

Do you have any piercings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any piercings?

I was thinking of getting my left ear pierced. I asked a friend where to get it done and he mentioned he had everything pierced. I was like wtf, EVERYTHING? Sounded painful.

So do you have any? Where?

Originally posted by miamike View Post
    I was thinking of getting my left ear pierced. I asked a friend where to get it done and he mentioned he had everything pierced. I was like wtf, EVERYTHING? Sounded painful.

So do you have any? Where?
    Two girls I messed with when I was 17 dragged me to a place to get the same one you plan on getting done to see how it would look like, because apparently it was a big incredible thing that i had never pierced my ears. 6 years later I really barely use the fking thing now. So it's gotta be something you really want or probably will stop wearing it like me. And no it doesn't hurt all you gotta do is wash it properly for a few weeks and all good.

Comment

Used to have my ear peirced but kept on losing them so stopped wearing it
      you should get a prince albert as well as your ear

Comment

They get played out when you get older. Had my ears pierced a few times, but I always let them close. Now that I'm older, I'm glad I never kept them.

They're cool from like 13-22 imo.

Comment

No piercings but I got a tramp stamp of B-Suth's face

Comment

I've got both ears pierced and my eyebrow. I've had earrings for ages and got the eyebrow like 13 years ago.

Comment

Nope. Don't ever plan to either. I remember going to the mall with some friends in my teens once, and watching as they all crowded around the piercing booth a young woman was running. She then points me out and suggests I would look really good with a pair of earrings. Needless to say I shrugged it off and sought solace in my own boyish good looks. I don't need to tack anything onto my body God didn't already bless me with from birth . I define myself. Nothing against anyone here, it's just how I roll.

Comment

I don't see the appeal of piercings.

They dont help you in any way and actually hinder you. I'd rather keep my body free of impurities and in optimal fighting and productive condition.

I'm not the jewelry wearing type anyway, maybe that's why.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  No piercings but I got a tramp stamp of B-Suth's face
                  The guy in your sig shows shades of ali raymi.. he must be a great man.

Comment

I pierced my own left ear at 16, put half an apple behind the ear and drove a needle through the earlobe. It did not get infected surprisingly, but I used a lot of rubbing alcohol on the needle and on my lobe before and after. At 17 I got the right one pierced professionally lol doing it myself was painful. I only wear an earring on my left side now, for some reason the right one is still open despite I haven't used it in years. I put an earring in it easily just a month ago just to see if it was still open and it was.

Comment

Working...
                    X