Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any piercings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have both of my ears pierced. first left, then the right since high school. i stopped using an earrings when i turned 20

Comment

Got an ear pierced in high school. Let it close.

Comment

Dont' know if these can be considered piercings. But my buddy and I got one of these...

Never fails to remind us to pick up coffee on the way to work.

Comment

Just my anus.

Comment

Both my ears pierced. That's good enough for me.

Comment

I had both my ears pierced for about 1 year.. I just decided they were kinna tacky. I wasn't rockin any diamonds tho. White gold.

Comment

I don't fall for peer pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  No piercings but I got a tramp stamp of B-Suth's face

Goddamn

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    I've got both ears pierced and my eyebrow. I've had earrings for ages and got the eyebrow like 13 years ago.
                    Funny, I took all my piercings out a few months after I made this post. I was interviewing for new jobs so I removed them and just decided to keep them out for good. Dudes rocking piercings is kind of an outdated trend IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      I don't see the appeal of piercings.

They dont help you in any way and actually hinder you. I'd rather keep my body free of impurities and in optimal fighting and productive condition.

I'm not the jewelry wearing type anyway, maybe that's why.
                      I don't like the idea of piercing my body or tattoos, and don't use any jewelry.
                      But I got a gift, a really small as a pea, silver boxing glove pendant, and got myself a silver chain for it. I always keep the glove under my dress and the chain is cool. You'd like it also. Marvin Hagler even has it golden

Comment

Working...
                      X