Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azzholes, Keyboards and Ignorant Opinions.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockin must be a masochist or something. It's like he keeps taping a "kick me" sign to his own back.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Rockin must be a masochist or something. It's like he keeps taping a "kick me" sign to his own back.
      lol, you fit the title of the thread perfectly piggy. a guy who claims to have a high iq yet speaks opinions when he has no knowledge of the subject. in school we'd call those people ignorant in such cases.

thank you for being the poster child for my thread.
      ........... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You're not putting anyone in any place. Take the old tampon out of your twat and get the fuck over it.
        Damn youve been here for nearly a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Georges got sodomized.
          Man, you really are pathetic.

Comment

Testing, testing....

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Adkins View Post
              Testing, testing....
              /\ Yesterday I was on Rock's ignore list. Today I'm off. Proof positive, if any were needed, that the guy simply CRAVES being abused, and playing the victim card.

I'd actually left the guy alone for MONTHS, maybe even a YEAR, until I saw him step into a high IQ thread, and, for no reason at all, start slating everyone who posted their IQs. Now, granted, 90% of the lounge said they had a semi-genius level IQ, which is clearly taking the piss, but this is a guy who can't even SPELL IQ. Why go into a thread that's nothing to do with you, start an argument, and then, when called on it, go "poor me, you've never been KO'd in a round by a FedEx delivery man"?

Mind you, he was a well-regarded "amatuer", you know...

Comment

/\ Yesterday I was on Rock's ignore list. Today I'm off. Proof positive, if any were needed, that the guy simply CRAVES being abused, and playing the victim card.

I'd actually left the guy alone for MONTHS, maybe even a YEAR, until I saw him step into a high IQ thread, and, for no reason at all, start slating everyone who posted their IQs. Now, granted, 90% of the lounge said they had a semi-genius level IQ, which is clearly taking the piss, but this is a guy who can't even SPELL IQ. Why go into a thread that's nothing to do with you, start an argument, and then, when called on it, go "poor me, you've never been KO'd in a round by a FedEx delivery man"?

Lies, lies and more lies.

I caught **** for declining to take the test after my computer identified it as an infested site, much like yo mommas crotch and everything that's popped out of it. Gets me scratching just thinking about it.

Anyway, I'll look at the thread again to see if I'm mistaken. Flip those burgers Adkins, I'm on about 1500 days out of the work force. And I feel fiiiiiine................. Rockin'

Comment

You bringing in mamas, Rock? I heard when you were born the nurse started screaming that your mom was bleeding to death. The doctor said "that's not blood, it's his hair... she's shitting out a ginger ****."

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    Man, you really are pathetic.
                    Chinatown Ching Chong Chang Chung Charlie got obliterated..
                    Last edited by Derranged; 02-02-2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      lol, you fit the title of the thread perfectly piggy. a guy who claims to have a high iq yet speaks opinions when he has no knowledge of the subject. in school we'd call those people ignorant in such cases.

thank you for being the poster child for my thread.
                      ........... Rockin'
                      In school? In school? Do you not have a more recent frame of reference than school? You know, like maybe college. Or work. Or something.

In school the funniest guy was the guy who ate bugs for a dare. Grow up.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Lies, lies and more lies.
                      The truth will out.

Comment

Working...
                      X