Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azzholes, Keyboards and Ignorant Opinions.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azzholes, Keyboards and Ignorant Opinions.........

It seems that nearly everybody has them. Yet the vast majority know next to nothing of the subject that they speak of yet spout insults out of the blue as if they actually have some knowledge on the subject.

Don't be one of these people

Don't be like Derranged................. Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-01-2014, 06:00 PM.

I was joking in the Thunderdome for fucks sake, don't pop an artery.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

I was joking in the Thunderdome for fucks sake, don't pop an artery.
      just putting the ignorant in their place............... Rockin'

Comment

So when is the next retirement thread?

Comment

probably by next week or so.

you never *****ed at Leonard, you should actually be thankful that I stick around.......... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            just putting the ignorant in their place............... Rockin'
            You're not putting anyone in any place. Take the old tampon out of your twat and get the fuck over it.
            Last edited by Derranged; 02-01-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

How's the boxing reporting gig Rock?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                How's the boxing reporting gig Rock?
                Not so hot. I covered the fights, wrote up my stuff and was never contacted by the one who I was supposed to send them to. So it's floating idle in the water.

I have however gotten into contact with a promoter who will be promoting Pro/Am shows here in Detroit in the near future who is good with the idea of me recording/commentating his shows. Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions wanted to throw and record their own shows but this is how I start. I grew up fighting with this guy in Detroit and he is one of the better people that you will bump into in the Detroit boxing circle. Just a really good person.

Honestly, with the writing I believe that my writer friend/contact was looking for information that he could only get from somebody who was inside the circle. He had put me on a side story that he wanted me to dig into, good story too. Anyway, he knows that I know the people involved with this side story and that was probably his ultimate goal with getting me covering the bouts, the inside scoop on the side story. It is what is is, or maybe it's something else, either way I'll just keep on doing my thing. Thanks for showing interest................ Rockin'

Comment

Cockin' is a ****.

Comment

Georges got sodomized.

Comment

Working...
                    X