Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Lord Jamar is mad at Macklemore says white people have no place in hiphop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chief keef > macklemore & kendrick lamar

actual gangsta rapper who would ice both of these panzies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Says gays have no place in hip hop.. says pretty much the same about white rappers and thinks Kendrick Lamar should have won instead..

Strong racism/****phobia imo

But do you agree with him?
      Lord Jamar has felt that way since Brand Nubian, YAWNNNNNNNNN.

Comment

• Rap and hip hops is at an all time low. Kid Cudi's first two albums were the last of any of it for me. It was even longer before them that I cared for it.

I'm into dubstep now. Bassnectar, Skrillex, Liquid Stranger. Higher quality music. The mainstream **** just doesnt do it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
          Rap and hip hops is at an all time low. Kid Cudi's first two albums were the last of any of it for me. It was even longer before them that I cared for it.

I'm into dubstep now. Bassnectar, Skrillex, Liquid Stranger. Higher quality music. The mainstream **** just doesnt do it anymore.
          So wait......you listened and liked Cudi's first two albums, as did I (Indicud was hot garbage).......but then say rap is at an all time low???

Kendrick Lamar and J Cole > Cudi

And Macklemore/Ryan Lewis are much much better song writers then Kid Cudi ever was or could be.

We still have Em who released MMLP2, which was probably his best album since Eminem Show, and lyrically was impressive as ever. And Nas, who released Life is Good last time out, which was probably his best since God's Son or Stillmatic. Jay is another ATG still going, but I gotta admit I wasn't a big fan of MCHG, and he hasn't released anything lyrically dope since American Gangster IMHO.

That's still 6 relevant and big time emcee's that are dope IMO....

Not to mention the young cats coming up like Joey Badass, Logic, Hopsin, Yelawolf, Big KRIT, etc.

People saying rap is at an all time low either aren't listening to anything like those guys, or weren't actually around during the mid to late 00's when real was at an all time low with that trap music, snap music crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubian View Post
            Th guy is obsessed with Eminem, when Eminem is garbage how can you say Jay z hasn't been at the top of his game lately then talk about Eminem?
            You really want to compare the level of lyricism on MMLP2 to MCHG???

Sure The Monster is whack, straight up. Survival is mediocre stadium rock crap, Berzerk was weak. But did you even listen to Bad Guy, Groundhog Day, Legacy, Rap God, Brainless, Baby, Love Game, Evil Twin, etc. They s**t all over anything Jay's done since American Gangster. Em may not be at his absolute best like he was from 97-02, but he's maintained a high level of lyricism regardless. And the consensus from most avid hip hop listeners was Em's MMLP2 was his best album since Eminem Show, and was one of the most critically acclaim rap albums this year.

Say whatever you will about Em, but one thing he isn't is lazy. Encore and Relapse sounded like his laziest albums, and lyrically they still weren't all that bad. Jay sounds lazy as f**k since American Gangster, and for the record I still liked about half of MCHG, and Blueprint 3 was iiiiight.

But listen to what Jay is doing in 2013....

I mean really??? These are songs people say are dope.

I'll take this any day of the week.

Last edited by 4Corners; 02-01-2014, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• chill the **** out rapper ?. this song is stupid but it got some azz

Comment

• Originally posted by nubian View Post
                Th guy is obsessed with Eminem, when Eminem is garbage how can you say Jay z hasn't been at the top of his game lately then talk about Eminem?
                at black people crying like pussies because a white guy is talented. Eminem has angered more blacks than George Zimmerman.

(Zimmerman is a **** btw, I don't support him at all).
                Last edited by Derranged; 02-01-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                  chill the **** out rapper ?. this song is stupid but it got some azz

Suuuuch a good song I love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    You really want to compare the level of lyricism on MMLP2 to MCHG???

Sure The Monster is whack, straight up. Survival is mediocre stadium rock crap, Berzerk was weak. But did you even listen to Bad Guy, Groundhog Day, Legacy, Rap God, Brainless, Baby, Love Game, Evil Twin, etc. They s**t all over anything Jay's done since American Gangster. Em may not be at his absolute best like he was from 97-02, but he's maintained a high level of lyricism regardless. And the consensus from most avid hip hop listeners was Em's MMLP2 was his best album since Eminem Show, and was one of the most critically acclaim rap albums this year.

Say whatever you will about Em, but one thing he isn't is lazy. Encore and Relapse sounded like his laziest albums, and lyrically they still weren't all that bad. Jay sounds lazy as f**k since American Gangster, and for the record I still liked about half of MCHG, and Blueprint 3 was iiiiight.

But listen to what Jay is doing in 2013....
                    Sheeeeyat 4 corners droppin knowledge!!

Green K coming

Comment

• It's not because Macklemore was white. It's because he made more commercial music. Thrift Shop and Same Love were on pop stations. Jay-Z didn't deserve to win his award over Power Trip imo, but people know Jay-Z even if they don't listen to his music.

The Grammy's do have a bias. Not a racial bias though. More like an old people bias.

Comment

Working...
                      X