Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Police Take Down Gunman With Rubber Bullets, Showing American Cops How Pol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    let me see if i can find a link to the paper. a rubber bullet killed a college girl after the '04 world series win for the red sox. the herald got in a ton of trouble for putting a picture of her dead body on the front page.

here's her dead body.

nonlethal, huh?
    why did she get shot? accidental??

Comment

Originally posted by genco View Post

there were some pretty legit riots going on after the sox won the world series. it may have even been after the ALCS.

i think she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. it was a long time ago, so i don't remember the particulars.

Comment

Originally posted by genco View Post
        probably wild shot.

Comment

Lets see how rubber bullets deal with the full body armor LA bank robbers of the 90s.

Comment

pepper spray is great.

it makes you cough involuntarily for a length of time as well as forces you to tear up, closes your eyes shut and burns your throat.

don't confuse it with mace which is only effective if it hits the eye.

pepper spray is very effective in an aerosol form cause it messes you up in more ways than one.

pepper paintballs is less effective but has good range and you can fire a lot of them. ppl have a tendency to run, scatter, ball up when hit with something. unlike rubber bullets it's not dangerous.

it's just a paintball with pepper powder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Lets see how rubber bullets deal with the full body armor LA bank robbers of the 90s.
              LAPD was so incompetent and shows how cowardly and untrained a lot of cops are.

they need to get trained better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                We have the technology for our law enforcers to disarm and immobilise people at will.

Yet most shoot, and often kill.

The same people whom say 'don't even lock em up, kill em' cry foul play when an innocent or unjustified injury/death occurs.

Because when empowered with the right or ability to kill - it never goes wrong or becomes somewhat corrupt right.
                bullets don't even work all the time.

ask the boys in afghanistan or iraq or was in somalia.

they were complaining about 5.56mm NATO assault rifle ammo not being effective sometimes.

non lethal stuff can never be very effective. until they invent a star trek phaser with a stun setting.

Comment

Looks like UltimateBoxa finally lost it. I knew it was just a matter of time after Mundine removed him from his fan club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    We have the technology for our law enforcers to disarm and immobilise people at will.

Yet most shoot, and often kill.

The same people whom say 'don't even lock em up, kill em' cry foul play when an innocent or unjustified injury/death occurs.

Because when empowered with the right or ability to kill - it never goes wrong or becomes somewhat corrupt right.
                    When a video is posted of a person getting shot by cops for carrying a firearm or other weapon in the streets, I always have the same take on it, the person deserved it.

When cops kill, or beat up on unarmed people, I always have the same take on it, the cops were ******ed and should get locked up.

Never have I complained about cops killing an armed person. You are in the streets waiving a real gun, toy gun, or any type of gun excluding a Super Soaker, the cops have all the right in the world to keep the public safe and shoot you down, even kill you.

Comment

Dumb thing about murricans is that 'We have a tonne of guns' it wouldn't work.

**** that, there's a start to things. If you give up before you start, then you have lost the battle.

Pay 100k for each gun handed in to each citizen. Maximum is 300K per person

Comment

Working...
                      X