No announcement yet.

Work closed due to snow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I miss many things about living in Philadelphia - The food, the art, the fights, the bars, etc...

**** the storms, though.
    Good ole' blizzard of 96

I actually like a good snow storm it is cool having the city shut down no cars on the road and everything seems calms. What sucks though is the weeks afterward where it is just ugly, messy, and icy out

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Good ole' blizzard of 96
      I was there for that one.

I never knew a city that large could become a ghost town in the blink of an eye.

I also remember the dumping of the snow in the Delaware river and the flooding that came as a result.

Comment

Got off from work too, but since im part time, im not getting paid.

I love being out in the snow tho, about to take my car snow drifting again

Comment

I checked an order I have on Amazon and it says out for delivery in my town according to the tracker. I certainly hope they don't make the UPS drivers go out in this, its not that big of a deal I can wait until tomorrow to get my shit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            lol every time i watch movies and see snow scenes with white people playing in it and **** i feel so poor and jealous.

If it snowed in the south youd see more blacks and hispanics playing hockey.
            thats ******ed the east coast where we get the most snow has huge huge black populations

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Got off from work too, but since im part time, im not getting paid.

I love being out in the snow tho, about to take my car snow drifting again
              Lol I noticed we are the only ones to snow drift.

Taking the R out in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Why what happened? Did the both of you go on another fast food binge together?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Why what happened? Did the both of you go on another fast food binge together?

Derranged why don't you wait til you lose your virginity before you start talking about other people's girls

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    Derranged why don't you wait til you lose your virginity before you start talking about other people's girls
                    So solly, mi no speakie Engrish.

Comment

Working...
                    X