Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work closed due to snow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently sitting at home for the snow storm as well. Will enjoy this day off.

Philly is currently getting our ass handed to us by this storm though. srs been a while since I've seen one like this

Comment

I stood home from work and got up early to shovel the snow. I figured I'd shovel about five times today instead of doing it all at once.

At 6:00am it wasn't bad at all. I waited till 9 to get back out there and you can't even tell where I shoveled. Worst of all I realized the back of my neck wasn't covered when I got back inside.

This is gonna suck.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        Christie declared a State of Emergency last night

I'm not looking forward to the shoveling doe
        Yeah that might take a while but I am just going to wait until its all over before I do it, don't know why people shovel while its still going on.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          Christie declared a State of Emergency last night

I'm not looking forward to the shoveling doe
          Why what happened? Did the both of you go on another fast food binge together?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Why what happened? Did the both of you go on another fast food binge together?
            I have watched him speak on camera, he seems like a real cunt probably because he is insecure about what a fat slob he is.

Comment

Last night we got pounded like a hooker's **** on Friday night.

A total snowfall of over 5 inches, which is nothing compared to the northeastern winters I'm accustomed to having grown up in Philadelphia, but still quite noteworthy for a resident of Southern Virginia. It's the first time it's ever snowed that much that quickly in the 10 years or so that I've lived here.

I was at a restaurant eating a nice steak dinner with my girlfriend. It went from perfectly clear to an accumulation of over 3 inches in the amount of time it took for us to finish our meals.

Driving home in it was a major b*tch too, because the streets were completely covered to the point where you couldn't even see the median, and the snow was literally crystallizing upon impact on the windshield even with the defroster on full blast, meaning I had to get out of the car at every other traffic light and scrape the windshield again just to have a clear field of vision for another block.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Currently sitting at home for the snow storm as well. Will enjoy this day off.

Philly is currently getting our ass handed to us by this storm though. srs been a while since I've seen one like this
                I miss many things about living in Philadelphia - The food, the art, the fights, the bars, etc...

**** the storms, though.

Comment

The only snow we get in miami is the kind you sniff off of a stripper's body.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I have watched him speak on camera, he seems like a real cunt probably because he is insecure about what a fat slob he is.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                      The only snow we get in miami is the kind you sniff off of a stripper's body.
                      You all get different kinds of weather no hurricanes here, though they claim what we got was one like a year and a half ago but it wasn't that bad a few downed powerlines and some trees got ruined but thats all.

Comment

Working...
                      X