Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Chronic Pain Sufferers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No withdrawal from percs aside from a feeling of filth. Nothing a shower and 24 hours of sleep won`t fix. too much tylenol too be taking too much. That is what I really worry about. I had an uncle die last Summer of liver disease.

Comment

Originally posted by genco View Post
      No withdrawal from percs aside from a feeling of filth. Nothing a shower and 24 hours of sleep won`t fix. too much tylenol too be taking too much. That is what I really worry about. I had an uncle die last Summer of liver disease.
      You must not have been on them for that long?

Comment

chronic back pain at 27?

smdh.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          chronic back pain at 27?

smdh.....
          It's just persistent. It's not always excruciating. I've had it for 5 years now. Repetitive poor lifting/loading technique over a short period of time. I thought it would just sort itself out by now.

Comment

i have lyme disease. it was pretty far advanced before i caught it. i get joint pain, but it's not unbearable. the heart palpitations are what scare me. down the road i may be f#cked, but i always have the option of putting a gun in my mouth. i take comfort in that.

i'm still one of the best athletes any of you will ever be around extensively, so don't get any ideas.

Comment

Crohn's. 8 tablets daily, 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening. Pre and post surgery.

Have to watch what I eat, almost trial and error basis.

Comment

there was a time I had my doctor conned into giving me 240 percocets per month. I was in a bit of pain but not that sort of pain. I would sell half and easily eat the other half like skittles. Then he told me to go eff myself. And changed it to the codeine....no potential for any real abuse with that ****.

Percocets are like getting a hug from God - if there were one.

God I know what you mean. Opiates are so much fun. I haven't done any in months. I miss that warm feeling.

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                I've been prescribed Norco from the PM doctor for 2 years. Before that I used to abuse Dilaudid so I know what I'm messing with and am trying to steer away from the painkillers. But that's what works at the moment.

How was stopping the percs? Did you wean down? how was the WD?
                I've taken dilaudid before too but a friend gave me some I wasn't prescribed.

The withdrawal from Percocet wasn't TOO bad. I was moody, to everyone. Found myself craving but I held off. I've used a couple times but nothing even close to when I was prescribed them.

Comment

I hear marijuana is the best remedy for chronic pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I hear marijuana is the best remedy for chronic pain.

i don't think it's the most effective, but the lack of side effects are what i think makes it so appealing. let's be real. you can probably take enough morphine to make any nasty [non life threatening,] injury feel pleasant. you can't do that with weed.

enough morphine can kill you. even reasonable doses will have hugely negative effects on your health over time. if you smoke a ton of weed you're going to get a headache, and eventually fall asleep. the greatest casualty would be the half dozen doughnuts you trucked through.

Comment

Percocets are like getting a hug from God - if there were one.
                      Well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X