No announcement yet.

Rare colour film of London 1927

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    I completely agree. London was less polluted, less congested, there was more green grass and it was the epicenter of the world back in the early 20th century before Europe imploded. You had birds like robins and sparrows flying about instead of vermin (Pigeon).

London was probably a way nicer place back then although I'm not complaining now, I couldn't really ever imagine living permanently anywhere other than London.
    London is nice. So is Copenhagen.

Comment

The human species is still in the honeymoon phase with technology, when **** is like Star Wars/Star Trek I believe this feeling/belief that technology is changing life, mostly socially, drastically will change. When everyone on planet earth has an abundance of technology, **** is gonna hit the fan when we enter galactic travel.

Comment

cleaner than expected.

Comment

Amazing...not one person wearing a rag or towel on their head......

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            I got a very strange feeling watching that and earlier footage of London. I find it hard to comprehend life was like that just 70+ years ago.
            Could really fůck some shīt up back then and give a lot of freedom back to the people with just a years time back then.

Comment

Working...
            X