Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl Harbour in relative terms was nothing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
    You think the troops wanted to be there? Most were drafted. They were doing there job, unjustified or not.
    So if you were "drafted" and forced to fight a war against something unjustified, should I call you a "hero" just by default?

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
      So what do you want us to do? Remember and mourn the foreigners who we were fighting? STFU you ******.
      Yes, I absolutely think you should mourn and remember those other soldiers. Don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        Firstly my disclaimer: The deaths and suffering of the casualties of pearl harbour never brings a smile to my face. I mourn the dead there always.

The problem I have is with the sentimental idiot Yanks that try to Martyr the dead at Pearl Harbour.

Less than 70 civilians died at Pearl Harbour, I wonder what the civilian toll was in Japan after the airborne genocide on Japan Uncle Sam decided on?

Within the last 50 or so years the USA had racial segregation, AND voted George W in not once but TWICE hahahahahaha.

Stupid country full of idiots and cowards.

Also mega lols at hero worshipping 'nam vets' haha. Americas war on Vietnam was one of the most unjustified terrorist attacks in modern history. Lets all celebrate the scum soldiers that went along with that shall we...?
        America is big on talk when it comes to the poor, the disabled, and the soldiers... But America doesn't give a f.uck... It's a business... Soldiers are only worshipped by government when they're serving and making the government money... After they become citizens again they're s.hitted on like everyone else... So I forgive your rhetoric as an outsider... From an insider, America doesn't give a **** about anyone... 99 out of 100 people would say soldiers deserve the best, but only 1 out of 100 would actually donate a dollar to a homeless vet or sign a petition that would help one...
        Last edited by Infamous; 01-03-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

And please don't start me on the bleating about 9/11...

Yes it was tragic and horrible, my thoughts truly go out to everyone affected by it.

But 9/11 is nothing compared to the mental and physical warfare conducted on England by the IRA bombings, nothing compared to the horrors of Rwanda, nothing compared to the nightmare that happened in the Congo (Where 6MILLION were murdered) nothing compared to the ethnic cleansing in Serbia....

I could go on all day about real and horrible atrocities. I'm not saying 9/11 wasn't horrific and terrible, but I think the simple and stupid Yanks need to understand that they should think themselves VERY VERY lucky that 9/11 is their worst attack. DAILY there are nations dealing with equal or worse losses, just because you're American doesn't make it worse.
          Are you serious? Yanks are very lucky because they're biggest tragedy is 9/11??? This is why they world hates us. We have it made! "There's genocides, massacres, and mass murders occurring in other countries Boo-hoo, we hate you America!" Maybe you should do something about your governments instead of complaining about America's safety...

Comment

Limey still hasnt gotten over Britain's ass whooping ~240 years ago

I cant hear you behind my American flag and Guns

:

Comment

Lol. The battle between 2 groups of Europeans, the winners being declared American hahahaha.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I hear Yanks call this stuff haha.

Unless I'm wrong and the "Americans" that kicked our arse were actually indigenous Indians lol.

The war of independence was just a British civil war that took place a long way from London.

Comment

Lol. The battle between 2 groups of Europeans, the winners being declared American hahahaha.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I hear Yanks call this stuff haha.

Unless I'm wrong and the "Americans" that kicked our arse were actually indigenous Indians lol.

The war of independence was just a British civil war that took place a long way from London.
                Yes, let the butt hurt flow thru u

Comment

There's still an England? Thought they became the UK so anyone actually gave a ****.

Seriously TS, one was a bombing against a country that was not part of the war causing yet another country to enter the world war...the other bombing while more devastating, essentially ended the war that was costing MILLIONS of lives. I guess the hundreds of thousands of Japanese super-ceed the millions of Jews and Russians being slain by the Axis.

Tell you what, next time, have your country handle its own messes (Love how Chamberlain appeased Hitler ushering in WWII) then they can't complain when we pull out the big guns and shut everyone up.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    There's still an England? Thought they became the UK so anyone actually gave a ****.

Seriously TS, one was a bombing against a country that was not part of the war causing yet another country to enter the world war...the other bombing while more devastating, essentially ended the war that was costing MILLIONS of lives. I guess the hundreds of thousands of Japanese super-ceed the millions of Jews and Russians being slain by the Axis.

Tell you what, next time, have your country handle its own messes (Love how Chamberlain appeased Hitler ushering in WWII) then they can't complain when we pull out the big guns and shut everyone up.
                    Come on man you are from San Diego, all you do is surf and smoke pot and you expect us to take you seriously?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Come on man you are from San Diego, all you do is surf and smoke pot and you expect us to take you seriously?.
                      Dude, I still like Liverpool.

And why do you fuckers got to be dropping unnecessary u's every where?

Da hell is that all about, cuh?

Comment

Working...
                      X