Innocent bystander killed in illegal street race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
    Edited now.

So, what did you get on Jesus B Day? (Pagan day)
    why'd you do that, it was funny as all hell and enough time has passed.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      why'd you do that, it was funny as all hell and enough time has passed.
      I thought you had a bad reaction to it. I know some guys love certain boxers. Boxing fans are amongst the most nutuggery fans I have met.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
        I thought you had a bad reaction to it. I know some guys love certain boxers. Boxing fans are amongst the most nutuggery fans I have met.
        dude, the delivery was top-notch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          I think it was classless to post his views in that other thread in such a confrontational way...that said, he is right in lots of ways...endangering the life of others so you can feel big is kinda pathetic and anyone who does it or has done it should really sit themselves down and reflect on the way they're behaving/have behaved...I live in a city where 98% of the people drive like ****ing morons and have no idea of the traffic laws, and it's very frustrating to see their disregard for the well being of others.
          I wholeheartedly agree.

What I've taken issue with is his refusal to back the **** off. He pretty much hijacked that other guy's thread and, through a series of more than a dozen posts, managed to get his point across.

There was no need for another thread to rehash it all. He did this solely for attention, and when asked to stop, ignored my request and continued with his ranting.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I wholeheartedly agree.

What I've taken issue with is his refusal to back the **** off. He pretty much hijacked that other guy's thread and, through a series of more than a dozen posts, managed to get his point across.

There was no need for another thread to rehash it all. He did this solely for attention, and when asked to stop, ignored my request and continued with his ranting.
            I did warn him bro that a mod kinda told him off. He ignored it and deserved the ban. One of your best so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              I wholeheartedly agree.

mod of the year

Comment

Thanks Bringer. This was one of the most annoying cvnts I've ever come across on the net and he brought down the quality of any thread he tresspassed with that toxic personality of his. I hope that low life seeks psychological help and never goes to any message board again.

And I know you're reading this you filth: Eat a dick and have a miserable new year

Comment

Great ban. Some are trolls on here which is a sad sight, but that mofo wanted to act like a lil biatch in a thread which obviously was someone trying to reach out in his emotional state where he lost 3 close people to him.

I told him that I am a good fisherman. As soon as I saw Bringer say That's enough, I knew he had a warning from a mod. I got my line, rod and bait, he bit and boom, reel it in! He ignored me when he couldn't come back, so I added a lil something easy for him. He continued only when he had a comeback, which I expected so, and wham! We got ourselves a big fish.

Seriously Bringer has the right amount of patience and force when needed.

Comment

Bringer is a brilliant mod.

Comment

Rights4Gays and taking aim reminded me of Master Chief and lparm going at it--I'm surprised good 'ol Rockin didn't jump into the discussion

No surprise with the Bringer taking out the trash.

The kid taking aim made some good points in his bashing of illegal street racing, but there was never any need nor justification for his defiling of the people involved in these events. Self-righteous indignation.

Comment

Working...
                      X