No announcement yet.

Innocent bystander killed in illegal street race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post

Boxing & illegal street racing = absolutely the same thing.

Public forum. He shouldn't have made the thread if he didn't want to receive replies like that.

Oh yeah, PROBABLY. On what basis are you able to say I have "probably" been under the influence whilst driving "at least once"? Hmmmmm?

So you're upset about illegal street racers being killed... but you haven't expressed the slightest bit of disgust about the innocent people killed/harmed in the news articles posted in this thread...
    Did I say illegal racing was the same as boxing?

YES OR NO?

Yes or No? LOL.

It is a public forum, and you can say what you want. However it is a public forum, and I can say what I want to you also. I think you use a bus when you take your girlfriend out. LOL. Although the participation in games like Sky Rim and the arcade talk you do, I HIGHLY doubt you have even put your small *** into a woman.

Where do you live then baby cakes? You have ignored that what, 20 times or so now? What CITY?

I am not upset about illegal street racers being killed at all. This was my first reply. Does that sound like I was upset? I said sorry for your lost. I actually use the road around that area, and if anyone has a right about 'What if' someone was killed on this forum, it would be me. It COULD have been me, but no, it wasn't. Y U SO MAD TAKINGAIM? IF What Ifs are iffying in every If situation, then we be iffying the fuk iffy all day iffing long.

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
    Damn bro me and my boys are into vehicles and we had this talk on our car whatsapp group. The area is Enfield sides right?

Sorry to hear about your lost. Small World that you're on here and related to that incident.

Where did I ever disagree with your point on racing on public roads being bad? My first reply to you included a message saying 'You have a point'. I actually agreed with that statement if you want to look back you fruitcake. However as many others have said, there was no need for you respond in that thread the way you did.

I say need because you said you don't drive because you don't need to do so where you live? I need to know where you live and do not need to own a car. It sounds like if everyone followed your theory, perhaps we could help the environment, even if it doesn't help our personality and social skills, which you seem to lack.

Basically, if you were my lover, you would need a strap on because you are lacking in balls and a *** attached to even say where you live.

Oh and I didn't show much concern for the 3 dead like I didn't for the people in your thread you fruitcake. I expressed a sorry to the OP who lost 3 people and also to their family.
    Last edited by Los Zetas; 12-27-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Ever played Halo takingaim? I know you're a gamer.

Well I am like legendary mode. You COULD beat me, but you won't. Like the guys in the car COULD have killed someone but they didn't.

You say I was upset that illegal street racers were killed but I will show you my replies in that thread.

You said this.

Are you ****ing kidding me? They were in "high-speed races" and crashed. They could've killed someone... a child... a family... anyone. Luckily, they only killed themselves. And you ask me such a stupid ****ing question?
      I reply with this.

You have a point, but they didn't kill anyone else.
      You then reply

... but they could have. That's the point. They were doing something illegal and extremely ****ing stupid & selfish.
      So I come back with this

Yes they could have but they didn't. I don't think I have met anyone that hasn't done something that could harm someone else.

Racing is dangerous, and there is always risk which is certainly wrong however, every time we jump in a car we can kill a kid that may run in front of us.

The main thing is, 3 young men have died and left their family, wives and children right now. It also happens to be family and friend of a board member here.

Can you imagine losing your best friend, a brother and a nephew in one go?
      You say that

But they COULD have, and that's ALL that matters. According to the articles, it was a "high speed race". Enough said.

???

You've got to be kidding me. I've never done anything that could seriously harm/kill.

LOL at you trying to defend scum boy racers.

Only a tiny % of people who get into a car, race on public roads.

And don't compare an obvious accident (which would be the fault of the parent/supervisor of that child) to arrogant scumbag boy racers who want their pathetic little adrenaline rush, so they put the lives of others at risk who have nothing to do with it.

No, the main thing here is that no innocent people were killed. Take your head out your arse.

If I knew they were racing on public roads, I'd beat the living **** out of them. If they continued to do it, then died, I'd say good riddance.

What I've said here needed to be said, because the long list of pitiful replies in here just makes me sick. It's bizarre to say the least that someone would even broadcast this on an internet forum. People are just so desperate for attention nowadays though. Doesn't matter what for.
      I say this

So have you speeded ever in your life?
      You say that

No, because I don't drive. Where I live I have no need for a car. And this was not just speeding, this was high-speed racing, and there was (according to the news articles) a large number of cars involved.

Keep condoning this scumbaggery, along with a load of other fools here.
      I have read what I have typed. You said that I was upset that 3 illegal street racers died. Er no.

CLEARLY I expressed concern for the TS and their family.

I conclude that you have no vehicle and use a bus like a 13 year old would. Get a car because taking a girl to a dinner on a bus is embarrassing.

Comment

Did I say illegal racing was the same as boxing?

YES OR NO?

Yes or No? LOL.
        You implied that they're either closely related or the same. You brought up a boxing analogy.

Now, I don't know if you're aware of this but... when a boxer swings widely and misses his opponent... innocent people going about their daily lives are not going to be harmed or killed. Understand? Probably not... LOL

It is a public forum, and you can say what you want. However it is a public forum, and I can say what I want to you also.
        Absolutely! And have I claimed otherwise? Duhh

I think you use a bus when you take your girlfriend out. LOL. Although the participation in games like Sky Rim and the arcade talk you do, I HIGHLY doubt you have even put your small *** into a woman.
        ... says the guy who just came out with this...

What city you at brah? I want to Street race, kill you in a crash, and my limping injured self will get out to your dead body and but **** that dead virgin anus.
        You are so stung by my posts, just look at what you've had to resort to typing.

I am not upset about illegal street racers being killed at all.
        Yes you are, and you're all butthurt that I'm not. That's what this entire argument is about.

This was my first reply. Does that sound like I was upset? I said sorry for your lost. I actually use the road around that area, and if anyone has a right about 'What if' someone was killed on this forum, it would be me. It COULD have been me, but no, it wasn't. Y U SO MAD TAKINGAIM? IF What Ifs are iffying in every If situation, then we be iffying the fuk iffy all day iffing long.
        Keep crying about your beloved street racers being killed. Meanwhile, you completely ignore the two news articles posted in this thread - one man killed, and a 4 year old girl seriously injured.

Where did I ever disagree with your point on racing on public roads being bad? My first reply to you included a message saying 'You have a point'. I actually agreed with that statement if you want to look back you fruitcake. However as many others have said, there was no need for you respond in that thread the way you did.
        If you agree with me, then why are you so butthurt by my posts? Your desperation led you to go searching for the Paul Walker thread, either remembering I'd posted in it, or went searching to see if I had. But you agree with me...

So all your butthurt comes down to the fact I posted some mean comments in that thread. Awwwwww... can you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin playing for you over here.

I say need because you said you don't drive because you don't need to do so where you live? I need to know where you live and do not need to own a car. It sounds like if everyone followed your theory, perhaps we could help the environment, even if it doesn't help our personality and social skills, which you seem to lack.

Basically, if you were my lover, you would need a strap on because you are lacking in balls and a *** attached to even say where you live.

Oh and I didn't so much concern for the 3 dead like I didn't for the people in your thread you fruitcake. I expressed a sorry to the OP who lost 3 people and their family.
        ... and the butthurt continues. Boy, I really burned you bad. Jeeeez...

Comment

Could and Need are two words that are used quite often. These words belong to our tongue like saliva and enzymes.
          Like enzymes, I have broken takingaim down. He is before our eyes having a break down and losing the race against me. He will soon crash and burn.

Often people say could, which is fine, but to use COULD in a debate? Well that doesn't stand in my opinion like Stephen Hawkins. If people use Could in a debate, they already show clear signs that they have lost, like a South African sign language interpreter, he will blame it on suffering from schizophrenia.

Then the word need which is such a powerful word that is misused often. He says he does not need a car because of where he lives. After requesting where he lives, an answer appears, with the words 'City'. How many cities are on Earth, how many cities in the universe? If one does not need a car, then how many actually need a car when I think of it? I really feel like Margarito, my wraps are constricting his mind. Soon he will take a knee, because he kneeds to stop taking punches.

We need food, we need water, we need oxygen, do we need a car?
          Last edited by Los Zetas; 12-27-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Rights4Gays, honey, baby... you compared illegal street racing to boxing. Anything you say from now on is only to be laughed at & ridiculed.

Comment

You implied that they're either closely related or the same. You brought up a boxing analogy.

Now, I don't know if you're aware of this but... when a boxer swings widely and misses his opponent... innocent people going about their daily lives are not going to be harmed or killed. Understand? Probably not... LOL

Absolutely! And have I claimed otherwise? Duhh

... says the guy who just came out with this...

You are so stung by my posts, just look at what you've had to resort to typing.

Yes you are, and you're all butthurt that I'm not. That's what this entire argument is about.

Keep crying about your beloved street racers being killed. Meanwhile, you completely ignore the two news articles posted in this thread - one man killed, and a 4 year old girl seriously injured.

If you agree with me, then why are you so butthurt by my posts? Your desperation led you to go searching for the Paul Walker thread, either remembering I'd posted in it, or went searching to see if I had. But you agree with me...

So all your butthurt comes down to the fact I posted some mean comments in that thread. Awwwwww... can you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin playing for you over here.

... and the butthurt continues. Boy, I really burned you bad. Jeeeez...
              Again you miss the point about the boxing analogy which I explained to Hyperion already. However like all that are slow to learn, I shall repeat.

I never said Boxers harm others, I said that the point is, Is it right to go in a thread if a boxer has died to say well he deserved it?

You play Skyrim and other games, you don't play boxing.

I gathered that you would have suggested that I compared to two in that mana. It's like you are blue but just ran out, and run out of ideas for that matter. So simple to see that your responses are to be. As Mikey Garcia said, it's like playing a game in easy mode. You're boring but alas.

It is a public forum and you can say what you want, but it's clear that a Moderator has already stepped down on you slightly. LOL.

You don't own a vehicle, as you stated. So IF you have a girlfriend (We like to imagine all POSSIBILITIES around here) then you use a bus, have momma and paps drop you off right? Possibly a train but it depends on your city which you won't disclose.

You don't sting like a bee, you don't float like a butterfly. I am nto stung by your post. Look at what I have made you type. I have made you be seen by the eye, and also the eyes of all, and you have a ring that I want to penetrate baby.

I am butthurt? No my dear, maybe in the eveing when I have company, but not from you. You said I was upset from the death of 3 racers. You were wrong and now back track as if your back faces the wall in fear of me. Scared I am going to get to DAT ASS?

Again do you see a tear? You say I am crying about illegal racers that have died yet you MAKE a thread about the death of someone involving racers. Who is the teary eyed man here? Who is the one who posyed a video of a man crying in the Paul Walker thread?

I am sorry but if anyone is crying, it's you. I mean who searches a video no youtube of a man crying?

I am enjoying hunting me some wolf. Your 'mean' words were what I needed. I have chased you down, pinned you into a corner. You are without a pack facing a bear. Do I hear some howls of desperation? Indeed I do.

Howl me where you live and why you don't need a car?

Comment

Rights4Gays, honey, baby... you compared illegal street racing to boxing. Anything you say from now on is only to be laughed at & ridiculed.
                Baby, don't be so easy to catch. You're small fry, amir con, a minnow. Since you ignored my previous posts in the other thread because you were looking like a fool, I had to place some bait. Go and look at the other thread, look at how you ignore my posts? For me I just wanted some attention from you, thinking whyyy me?

I knew YOU would reply about comparing the two. Do you REALLY think I would compare the two in the same light? Sorry I kept you in the dark that it was just bait.

Now that I have got your attention again, please do not drive away in a quick manner and avoid the traffic signals. Well, bus away. That post already is showing a direction of walking away.

The bus journey I am taking you will not end so soon.

Comment

There's only One Direction I will make you go, you will keep looking like Kanye so don't keep quiet, at least it's not 2014 yet. Please don't do a Justin Bieber on me now.

Comment

Could and Need are two words that are used quite often. These words belong to our tongue like saliva and enzymes.
                    Like enzymes, I have broken takingaim down. He is before our eyes having a break down and losing the race against me. He will soon crash and burn.

Often people say could, which is fine, but to use COULD in a debate? Well that doesn't stand in my opinion like Paul Williams. If people use Could in a debate, they already show clear signs that they have lost, like a South African sign language interpreter, he will blame it on suffering from schizophrenia.

Then the word need which is such a powerful word that is misused often. He says he does not need a car because of where he lives. After requesting where he lives, an answer appears, with the words 'City'. How many cities are on Earth, how many cities in the universe? If one does not need a car, then how many actually need a car when I think of it? I really feel like Margarito, my wraps are constricting his mind. Soon he will take a knee, because he kneeds to stop taking punches.

We need food, we need water, we need oxygen, do we need a car?
                    jesus christ, man.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      jesus christ, man.
                      Edited now.

So, what did you get on Jesus B Day? (Pagan day)

Comment

Working...
                      X