Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random things you learned from a friend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Yes.

What does "looks big from the bag but those fckers shrink to the size of leds junk" mean?
    buy 2 dollar bacon and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      Don't ever...
      piss in the wind or
      get drunk in a gay bar.
      bad experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        bad experience?
        Great Experience, and that's what frightens him.

Comment

How to close on a girl in a club efficiently. I'll impart this epic knowledge right now.

After laying a bit of ground work, look right into their eyes with a smirk and say 'I know this is cheeky but, do you wan't to get out of here?' Don't wait for their response, just take them by the hand and start walking for the exit.

I don't have exact figures but the success rate is pretty high.
          Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-04-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

"No matter how tough it is you're going thru in life just keep fighting. Suffering is such a mother****er but let that mother****er know you ain't going down just like that." - Boxer Genaro Hernandez who battled cancer.

during my break-up with the wifey years ago i was really down. i took some classes with him and he told me about his cancer and gave me that advice.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              ... that you find useful everyday.

never settle for cheap bacon. looks big from the bag but those fckers shrink to the size of leds junk.

wet paper towel over leftover rice when you microwave it. fresh rice every time.
              Yo wtf, how wet do you get it? I just put water on my hand and gradually sprinkle it over the rice till it feels right then I microwave it but that idea sounds way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                How to close on a girl in a club efficiently. I'll impart this epic knowledge right now.

After laying a bit of ground work, look right into their eyes with a smirk and say 'I know this is cheeky but, do you wan't to get out of here?' Don't wait for their response, just take them by the hand and start walking for the exit.

Looks like somebody just watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. Gosling is such a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

... that you find useful everyday.

never settle for cheap bacon. looks big from the bag but those fckers shrink to the size of leds junk.

wet paper towel over leftover rice when you microwave it. fresh rice every time.

Yo wtf, how wet do you get it? I just put water on my hand and gradually sprinkle it over the rice till it feels right then I microwave it but that idea sounds way better.
                  damp... run it over the faucet, let excess water drip for a few secs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

wrapping asparagus in damp paper towel and microwaving it for 3 mins also works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamjr91

Looks like somebody just watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. Gosling is such a stud.
                      I knew I seen that from a movie before lol. yea if you look like gosling you can do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X