Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a HUNGER GAMES Competition Involving ALL BSCENE Posters, WHO WOULD WIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Yeah, when you get hungry you'll eat all the contestants.
    i'll catch you and meat slippin' while you two are making out in the bushes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      A fight to the death, no guns, just bow & arrows, spears, swords etc.., who would win?

Would you go solo or would you join a group?

Would the ptards join forces and take on the flowmoes? Would Maniac and thuggery join forces and go after the ricans?

Would the klitsckho fanbase immediately murder Jab?

How fast does prettyboy get raped?

Will squealpiggy ask for forgiveness if he crosses paths with StrictlyUG (now Righteous) if strictly had the drop on him?

You get to choose one weapon to start the competition with, what weapon would you choose?

What would happen?

Discuss......
      This would never happen as they'd all go into hiding if there was no one to report me to as they hid behind there computers. You know one even threatened to take legal action against me because he felt "cyber bullied" because I was picking on his favorite fighters!! You reall think those kinds of guys are coming after ME?

Comment

I have 2 main targets. Filipino's and American's. At all costs I am going to try and kill either. If you are both combined, then it's going to be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          This would never happen as they'd all go into hiding if there was no one to report me to as they hid behind there computers. You know one even threatened to take legal action against me because he felt "cyber bullied" because I was picking on his favorite fighters!! You reall think those kinds of guys are coming after ME?

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
          I have 2 main targets. Filipino's and American's. At all costs I am going to try and kill either. If you are both combined, then it's going to be painful.
          smdh.

Comment

I would win. I always change what fighters I support. One day I'm for Mayweather, another I'm for Poochiao. It just depends how I feel that particular day. So, when I talk trash, I get people's support. I get their trust. Once trust is established, that's when the Cobra strikes. I turn it, then I flip it. All of you fools can get bodied. Nah, I wouldn't win.

Comment

Boxingscene would play Battle Royale..

Comment

You all die. Im a fn camper. Teenagers curse my name on COD!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is the Internet so obviously the mods would use their internet power to ban people who are legit challenges to them. Of course if its real life these same mods likely would be fucked up by some of the posters on here.

Comment

I personally think that the likes of Kadyo, The Reed, ElBossHog, Mak (the old guys in here) would probably play it smart and defensive due to their experience. They are the ones who would probably build camp or a stronghold and just wait for attackers to fall in their trap.

Guys like LED, Meat & me would probably just **** around and have fun and die happy. We know that this is a thrill **** of an adventure. I am pretty sure most of the regular guys would be the same.

As for the Bringer he'd probably one of the dudes who'll have a meltdown. He'll be the emotional guy on the battle scene wondering how the **** this is happening.

Rockin & righteous/strictlyug would be the ones who'll try to show off and then dies by being an idiot.
                    Last edited by Nooblet; 12-03-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I would make love to Oasis Lad in the trees and hopefully die in his arms.

Comment

Working...
                      X