No announcement yet.

European American or Japanese cars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European American or Japanese cars?

What do you prefer? I personally like European. I own a 2004 Volkswagen R32 with some slight goodies

Not really fond of American cars, European cars seem more refined. Japanese cars as well.

What do you prefer? Dream car, whatever.

only German engineering. German, Japanese and then American. i don't consider other countries, only these 3)

don't really have a dream car, big fan of Audis. might in future get tuned rs6 or G-63 Amg.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      only German engineering. German, Japanese and then American. i don't consider other countries, only these 3)

don't really have a dream car, big fan of Audis. might in future get tuned rs6 or G-63 Amg.
      Amen. I'm a big Volkswagen/Audi fan

I would kill for an RS4 Avant. Too bad they are only in Europe and cost like 80,000$ I believe.

Comment

I prefer European cars.

An R32? Those are nice. Pretty quick, huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Amen. I'm a big Volkswagen/Audi fan

I would kill for an RS4 Avant. Too bad they are only in Europe and cost like 80,000$ I believe.
          can't you come to Germany/France/Holland, buy 1 and ship it to US? it only costs 1k for transportation, not sure how much they will charge for papers and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            I prefer European cars.

An R32? Those are nice. Pretty quick, huh.
            Yeah man I really enjoy it. The VR6 sounds great, it purrs lol. The 4motion awd is great in snow and rain as well.

Comment

Nowadays is pretty meh, but american classics ftw. Chevelles, novas, Shelby's, cutlass, Camino's, chargers, etc. I guess the new chargers and Camino's are OK, but still much prefer metal to plastic. Plus the sound of the engine is different.

If I had to pick from the cars of today, would go european

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yeah man I really enjoy it. The VR6 sounds great, it purrs lol. The 4motion awd is great in snow and rain as well.
                One of my best friends bought a GTI 337 back when we were in college.

Man that thing was quick!

Comment

German probably the best,Japan close second

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    One of my best friends bought a GTI 337 back when we were in college.

Man that thing was quick!
                    Lmao dude I had one as well. I traded that plus cash for my R32. It was quick, the 337. I love 1.8ts. I'm thinking of getting one as a daily driver and just garage the R

Comment

Working...
                    X