Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

computer animated 10 year old girl catches 1000 peadophiles in one month!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then that says it should be legal if this what the people obviously want.:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      i should of named my thread like yours.. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=616969
      Don't worry man ive made my fair share of sinkers in my time. Always good to squeeze out a floater every now and again!

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Well then that says it should be legal if this what the people obviously want.:wank:
      I'm sure one capitalist would say that this is prime example of government restriction on free market capitalism.

Comment

As a father this story is messed up. But how is this stopping the problem? Just seems like a wanna be to catch a predator.

Shouldnt they be going after they people MAKING the girls do the stuff on the webcams? Not just the people paying for the service?

This doesnt stop anything at all. There are REAL girls still being abused while this fake girl just catches the pervs who like it.

They need to put this time , effort and energy into catching the MEN behind the webcams who are forcing these girls to do it.

What a fuc.kin joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
          As a father this story is messed up. But how is this stopping the problem? Just seems like a wanna be to catch a predator.

Shouldnt they be going after they people MAKING the girls do the stuff on the webcams? Not just the people paying for the service?

This doesnt stop anything at all. There are REAL girls still being abused while this fake girl just catches the pervs who like it.

They need to put this time , effort and energy into catching the MEN behind the webcams who are forcing these girls to do it.

What a fuc.kin joke.
          Real Talk...............

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

I'm sure one capitalist would say that this is prime example of government restriction on free market capitalism.
            It is just like anything that the majority of people support, and by the numbers it seems that young poon is preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              It is just like anything that the majority of people support, and by the numbers it seems that young poon is preferred.
              I'm not gonna lie...I get a kick out of every single one of your post.

Spray_resistant = top 5 most entertaining posters on NSB....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post

Well thank you, pot helps with ,many of my ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post

Agreed......

Comment

What a fuc.kin joke.
                    In the west I'm not sure how much jurisdiction we have going to other countries and enforcing laws. But it seems like its our citizens who are watching it so that's something we can control.

Also it seems like people on these sites think they are viewing in a safe zone. If a few thousand get caught it might make people think twice about using them

Comment

What a fuc.kin joke.

you're eliminating the market for the smut by putting the fear of god into the pedo creeps.

how on earth is that a bad thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X