Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

computer animated 10 year old girl catches 1000 peadophiles in one month!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you're eliminating the market for the smut by putting the fear of god into the pedo creeps.

how on earth is that a bad thing?
    notice how he emphasizes they're only catching the people that "enjoy it" I think

Seems like Still Burner is sweating ,its not his fault he enjoys the stuff its the guys that are supplying it much like it was gods fault he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden

Don't worry Burner you can still get yourself off by pretending Floyd would have a chance against Hearns even though he is tiny and wouldn't be able to even hurt Hearns

Nah dawg.. still burner is right What a ****ing joke it is too expose peadophiles and possibly prevent them molesting some kid when one day watching it on the computer just isn't enough
    Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 11-10-2013, 06:58 AM.

Comment

New England where did I say it was a bad thing?

Explain to me how this prevents people from FORCING the girls to get behind the webcam. You thinking because they catch a few thousand pedos that somehow this will deter the people behind the scenes FORCING the girls.

Everyday there is a new pedo. This little digital fake girl shyt is a joke and does nothing to protect the REAL girls from being abused and taken advantage of.

And Col Landa. Grow up you fuccin inbred piece of shyt troll. Go off urself.

Comment

Working...
      X