Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever intimidated another man with your presence around his woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever intimidated another man with your presence around his woman?

Have you seen the fear and anxiety of his dread, knowing that you can turn him into a cuckold in front of his girl?

you're not baiting me into making Annie's bull**** post of the week...nope, not gonna do it

Comment

Sad day in the lounge when Manzors penis threads are all thats going on.

Comment

All the time. Let's just same I'm packing some serious heat, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Sad day in the lounge when Manzors penis threads are all thats going on.

Where is the penis thread little boy?

Comment

I'm mad sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
              Have you seen the fear and anxiety of his dread, knowing that you can turn him into a cuckold in front of his girl?
              Didn't you confess to being a ****sexual? You don't even like woman.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=10
              Last edited by jaded; 11-07-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

FUCK YEAH, BRO!

So check it out...

Me and my squad of Brorillas are mobbing mad deep in my dads Cadillac Escalade. Hair is banging, bro. Looks like Goku and Peter North had a good day of eating peanuts before releasing on my dome.

Like true pimperonis we are, we hard park at the curb of Club Jabroni, and make our way to the door. The doorman, sensing my brahsse's mad fist pump powers, les us straight in. Fuckin A, chief.

I make my way to the bar, the tightness of my $300 extra smedium jeans announcing my intentions.

"Yo, dawg. Round of jagerbombs over here. Make it snappy, pal. I got skanks to scope."

As I'm getting into the fucking zone of the fistic orgy of dub-step, I notice this rival Bro-Guy with a banging hot breezy under his weak arm. It was apparent, that he truly did not lift, brosef.

Me and this chick make eye contact. Which was hard, because she had double lazy eye. But a true savage always finds a way.

She notices my superior Triple-Alpha douche aura. My double popped collar pink Polo shirts sealed the deal.

"Sucks to be you, Shaquille Bro'Neal" I exclaimed to my vanquished rival, as she saunters her bowl-legged self to a true playa from the Himalayas.

His bro-pride severely bruised, he launches an all out brossault upon me. My whole week of training in Brozilian Bro-jitsu renders his pathetic attempt useless. The jagerbombs flow heavily in my triumph over an inferior Brorrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  FUCK YEAH, BRO!

So check it out...

Me and my squad of Brorillas are mobbing mad deep in my dads Cadillac Escalade. Hair is banging, bro. Looks like Goku and Peter North had a good day of eating peanuts before releasing on my dome.

Like true pimperonis we are, we hard park at the curb of Club Jabroni, and make our way to the door. The doorman, sensing my brahsse's mad fist pump powers, les us straight in. Fuckin A, chief.

I make my way to the bar, the tightness of my $300 extra smedium jeans announcing my intentions.

"Yo, dawg. Round of jagerbombs over here. Make it snappy, pal. I got skanks to scope."

As I'm getting into the fucking zone of the fistic orgy of dub-step, I notice this rival Bro-Guy with a banging hot breezy under his weak arm. It was apparent, that he truly did not lift, brosef.

Me and this chick make eye contact. Which was hard, because she had double lazy eye. But a true savage always finds a way.

She notices my superior Triple-Alpha douche aura. My double popped collar pink Polo shirts sealed the deal.

"Sucks to be you, Shaquille Bro'Neal" I exclaimed to my vanquished rival, as she saunters her bowl-legged self to a true playa from the Himalayas.

His bro-pride severely bruised, he launches an all out brossault upon me. My whole week of training in Brozilian Bro-jitsu renders his pathetic attempt useless. The jagerbombs flow heavily in my triumph over an inferior Brorrior.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Didn't you confess to being a ****sexual? You don't even like woman.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=10

I smell fear!

Comment

Working...
                    X