Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever intimidated another man with your presence around his woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, anyone remember all the **** I went through with my flatties a couple ofy ears ago?

Comment

Quite a bit.

Most guys are scared to confront me, but the usually ask a mutual person we both know if I'm ****ing their girl.

Also, the females always tell me that their boyfriends want to fight me, think I'm f#king her, or that they think she is gonna leave them for me.

Unfortunately I see them (their boyfriends) and they don't bring any of that nonsense up.

However, I have a rule in which I don't smash women in relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        FUCK YEAH, BRO!

So check it out...

Me and my squad of Brorillas are mobbing mad deep in my dads Cadillac Escalade. Hair is banging, bro. Looks like Goku and Peter North had a good day of eating peanuts before releasing on my dome.

Like true pimperonis we are, we hard park at the curb of Club Jabroni, and make our way to the door. The doorman, sensing my brahsse's mad fist pump powers, les us straight in. Fuckin A, chief.

I make my way to the bar, the tightness of my $300 extra smedium jeans announcing my intentions.

"Yo, dawg. Round of jagerbombs over here. Make it snappy, pal. I got skanks to scope."

As I'm getting into the fucking zone of the fistic orgy of dub-step, I notice this rival Bro-Guy with a banging hot breezy under his weak arm. It was apparent, that he truly did not lift, brosef.

Me and this chick make eye contact. Which was hard, because she had double lazy eye. But a true savage always finds a way.

She notices my superior Triple-Alpha douche aura. My double popped collar pink Polo shirts sealed the deal.

"Sucks to be you, Shaquille Bro'Neal" I exclaimed to my vanquished rival, as she saunters her bowl-legged self to a true playa from the Himalayas.

His bro-pride severely bruised, he launches an all out brossault upon me. My whole week of training in Brozilian Bro-jitsu renders his pathetic attempt useless. The jagerbombs flow heavily in my triumph over an inferior Brorrior.
        Epic post you're like a bro samurai, reminds me of Mr.angry. I'd green k but I gotta spread it around. The rest of you though are trying too hard and I don't believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
          Quite a bit.

Most guys are scared to confront me, but the usually ask a mutual person we both know if I'm ****ing their girl.

Also, the females always tell me that their boyfriends want to fight me, think I'm f#king her, or that they think she is gonna leave them for me.

Unfortunately I see them (their boyfriends) and they don't bring any of that nonsense up.

Last edited by SirTomJones; 11-10-2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            has anyone ever fantasized about your woman getting pounded by five big hung black men at once? just getting bounced and tossed around like a basketball?

because i have.
            lmfao........

Comment

TS was a f#ggot, and would do whatever he could to facilitate talk about dicks.

he will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                Quite a bit.

i want to see what you look like.

Comment

I'm not capable and even if I was I wouldn't do it because I'm not a ****.

Brother Khalid is obviously just talking nonsense and utilizing some sort of parody persona. I'm not sure why anyone is taking him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                    Have you seen the fear and anxiety of his dread, knowing that you can turn him into a cuckold in front of his girl?
                    Shut up Taaj you morong...

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      I'm not capable and even if I was I wouldn't do it because I'm not a ****.

Brother Khalid is obviously just talking nonsense and utilizing some sort of parody persona. I'm not sure why anyone is taking him seriously.

he's definitely for real. dude invented swagger.

Comment

Working...
                      X