Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2013-2014 NBA Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about a season for the ages. The Spurs killed all regular season, got past the Mavs, and rocketed from there on. Absolutely killed the 2 time champs in 5.

Seriously, if they make a few free throws in game 2, this would have been a sweep. Total domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      Duncan is about to get his 5th ring.

Hopefully he sticks around longer.
      I am most happy for him. Tim Duncan is the model of what every franchise should want from a superstar. Best player of his era.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn it's over. Congrats to the Spurs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Duncan is about to get his 5th ring.

Hopefully he sticks around longer.
            Dude's almost 40, I think there's a good chance he hangs them up after this game.

Comment

• Comment

• If this series was a boxing match they woulda done stopped the fight. The Heat have gotten absolutely raped for the past 3 games loooooooooool

And are the Spurs the best franchise in pro sports right now? They're a contender every single year. 5 titlesin recent memory. They're basically the New England Patriots of the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  If this series was a boxing match they woulda done stopped the fight. The Heat have gotten absolutely raped for the past 3 games loooooooooool

And are the Spurs the best franchise in pro sports right now? They're a contender every single year. 5 titlesin recent memory. They're basically the New England Patriots of the NBA.
                  The Spurs just undressed Miami.

****ing embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    If this series was a boxing match they woulda done stopped the fight. The Heat have gotten absolutely raped for the past 3 games loooooooooool

I love my Pats, but the Spurs are better in almost every way.

OMG, **** this ****. Game ends, the Spurs have the title, let's talk about and show Lebron James!

Comment

• Reminds me of the Pistons/Lakers series in 04'. Lakers had Kobe, Shaq, Gary Payton, and Karl Malone. They had the bigger names and were big favorites. And then got stomped 4 games to 1. Same exact thing here in this series.

Comment

Working...
                      X