Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you went back in time do you think you can beat a roman gladiator in a fist fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    If I can go back in time, I'd pick the time I saw you in Flair Beverage, drag you outside and teach you a lesson in humility.
    There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that I would end you and leave your unconscious body in front Yeshiva University's grass area. Security guards would just think you are a drunk Jew student. Little do they know you just got Pacquiao'ed by me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that I would end you and leave your unconscious body in front Yeshiva University's grass area. Security guards would just think you are a drunk Jew student. Little do they know you just got Pacquiao'ed by me.
      I'll have your scalp for that one, lad.

Comment

I'll have your scalp for that one, lad.
        I'll give you a chance to settle this like gentlemen. Meet me in front of the Dunkin' Donuts in Hudson Heights, 728 West 181st St, at 8:30PM. We will have a contract renewal and a new land settlement. Confirm that you will make it to the meeting and we can discuss the particulars further.

Comment

a spartan vs a gladiator would be ****in' epic...

Comment

I'll give you a chance to settle this like gentlemen. Meet me in front of the Dunkin' Donuts in Hudson Heights, 728 West 181st St, at 8:30PM. We will have a contract renewal and a new land settlement. Confirm that you will make it to the meeting and we can discuss the particulars further.
            Its all yours. That girl I bang sometimes moved to the Bronx and frankly I hate driving in that part of Manhattan.

Comment

Its all yours. That girl I bang sometimes moved to the Bronx and frankly I hate driving in that part of Manhattan.
              That part of Manhattan is generally a white neighborhood. I wanted to make you comfortable, didn't want to invite you to hostile territory. Of course, knowing the coward that you are, you wouldn't even meet me with home-neighborhood advantage. I'd name a spot in Inwood, but I don't know that area very well.

Second chance: McDonald's, 1560 Broadway, Time Square, 9:30PM, third floor, 4th to last table near the restroom area. Decline this meeting, and my deal will be off the table for good.

Comment

A top professional boxer, or, better still, MMA fighter, would surely dine out on them. A boxer would be more susceptible due to lack of skills in grappling and ground fighting.

No doubt they'd have been tough geezers.

Anyway, I'm no expert so my opinion probably isn't worth much.

Comment

That part of Manhattan is generally a white neighborhood. I wanted to make you comfortable, didn't want to invite you to hostile territory. Of course, knowing the coward that you are, you wouldn't even meet me with home-neighborhood advantage. I'd name a spot in Inwood, but I don't know that area very well.

Second chance: McDonald's, 1560 Broadway, Time Square, 9:30PM, third floor, 4th to last table near the restroom area. Decline this meeting, and my deal will be off the table for good.
                  I'm there waiting right now. You're finished.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    a spartan vs a gladiator would be ****in' epic...
                    Not really, Gladiators were mostly 1 on 1 fighters, while spartans fought as a unit.

Comment

They bring a sword, I bring a gun. Do the math.

Comment

Working...
                      X