Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest United States President of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

government should always tell the truth when it comes to secret arms deals and negotiations.

i'm sure israel and iran wouldn't have mind if ppl knew about iran, israel and u.s. dealing with each other.

Comment

Bill "suckamabawz" Clinton.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/G/v/E/1GvEQ/jfk-in-his-own-words-1024.jpg[/IMG]

Made Casanova look like a drooling Virginal Masturbator.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post

Only you Lad

Could say some **** like this and be admired for it
          Last edited by -jose-; 09-26-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Reagan, Lincoln or FDR.
            FDR was one of the worst presidents ever....setting a bad precedent on what to do which we still suffer from today.

No....Cool Cal was one of the best. One of the few to actually leave office with the govt smaller than when he came in.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Bill Clinton! The country was in great shape in those 8 years, everything went to crap after he left office. I don't think we'll ever see a surplus again.
              Bill Clinton's surplus is one of the most overrated...falsely overblown things ever. A lot of accounting tricks went into making those phony surpluses.... like taking/borrowing money out of the social security trust fund leaving a bunch of IOU's. Lets not forget that the overall National debt went UP from 92 to 2000...under Clinton.

He was also fortunate to preside during the dot com bubble....which helped generate more tax revenue...which liberals credit to the tax increases on the rich, falsely I may add. The economy did well in spite of the tax hikes....not because of them. Of course George w. Bush inherited the bursting of that dot com bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

His economic policies crippled this country. Reaganomics basically destroyed the inner city.
                This of course is false hyperbole.

The inner city destroyed the inner city.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Again, I think Reagan gets a lot of credit for work that a long line of presidents did before him.

He cut taxes for the rich, and increased them on the middle class.

He also tripled the national debt.

He attacked the unions relentlessly.

He never addressed aids, which at that time was hitting the world scene for the first time.

He also sold weapons and lied about it to our enemies. Iran Contra scandal?

Savings and loan scandal

Raised taxes like 12 times if I remember correctly.

He also gave Iraq the chemical weapons that most think was later used against Iran. Some even say he helped to create Al-Qaeda because of his policies. He ran from confrontation in Libya...

I can go on if you would like. I mean he was a great speaker, great actor in the White House (obviously) and was a hero to conservatives, even though he wouldn't be considered very conservative now.

Basically, FUK Reagan

Comment

It's funny, I remember doing a report on Gerald Ford back when I was in elementary school. The only thing that I remember about that report is that he was the 39th president in the history of the United States, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Obstructionist View Post
                      This of course is false hyperbole.

The inner city destroyed the inner city.
                      Wait....What?

Comment

Working...
                      X