Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm have returned to cast out the heretics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe me, if I could, I would give out karma to everyone in this forum. That's how much I care about you all.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer2 View Post
      Trust that the Bible is the Word of God!

Remember this:

1. If the Bible were not true, logic would not be meaningful.
      2. Logic is meaningful.
      3. Therefore, the Bible is true.

1. This clause is incorrect.
      2. The premise relies on that clause being correct.
      3. Therefore the premise is incorrect.

Seriously. "If the Bible were not true, logic would not be meaningful"? The Bible features a king who collects foreskins, a loving god who routinely murders everybody in the world, an internally inconsistent narrative that insists it is literally true, a guy who summons bears to eat children for calling him "baldy" and hundreds of pages of actual magic. If the bible were true then logic would not be meaningful.

But well done on providing I think the stupidest example of bible apologetics I have ever read. Go big or go home.

Comment

I was going to post something inappropriate and off the wall but I couldn't think of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

1. This clause is incorrect.
          2. The premise relies on that clause being correct.
          3. Therefore the premise is incorrect.

Seriously. "If the Bible were not true, logic would not be meaningful"? The Bible features a king who collects foreskins, a loving god who routinely murders everybody in the world, an internally inconsistent narrative that insists it is literally true, a guy who summons bears to eat children for calling him "baldy" and hundreds of pages of actual magic. If the bible were true then logic would not be meaningful.

But well done on providing I think the stupidest example of bible apologetics I have ever read. Go big or go home.

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!

Comment

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
            Poe detected.

Comment

GOD BLESS THE POPE

Comment

Indoctrination is only erased by praying combined with study. Once the truth is revealed the indoctrination becomes a thing despised and...brings us closer to the real God.
                Fuck you! Suck my dick!

Comment

ChrististheAnswer got banned so I made this one back in 05. Someone made a CHRISTISTHEANSWER3 awhile ago. Not sure who that was.

BUT I'AM THE ORIGINAL, accept no substitutes you blasphemers.
                  i'm not quite sold on you being the real CITA. he was a chris byrd fan...where's your byrd pics?

Comment

Does PBDS still post here? What about Anorak? Too much sin going on in this place, it needs to be cleansed.
                    you cleanse sins while having a holyfield avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I was going to post something inappropriate and off the wall but I couldn't think of anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X