Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does a pro boxer wants for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    [citation needed]
    [citation needed]........... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      [citation needed]........... Rockin'
      The problem with your comeback is that it doesn't make sense. Like you after half a round with a part-time washing machine repairman.

Comment

I believe in you RightJab.

Comment

So do i.....

Comment

The problem with your comeback is that it doesn't make sense. Like you after half a round with a part-time washing machine repairman.

just more of your fabricated tales.

piggies fabricated tales............ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              just more of your fabricated tales.

piggies fabricated tales............ Rockin'
              Didn't you leave the site?

It's like Rockin is the Eagles and Boxingscene is Hotel California.

Comment

Didn't you leave the site?

It's like Rockin is the Eagles and Boxingscene is Hotel California.
                you wish, but then who would tell you that you don't know **** about boxing. piggie don't know **** 'bout no boxing...........Rockin'

piggie
                Last edited by Rockin'; 09-22-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I have to side with Rockin' on this one and call you out for being a ****, squeal. I know you've boxed before and train at a local gym, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to talk down to Rockin' about his career.

I doubt that you even have the faintest idea of what it's like to be temporarily removed from consciousness by the guy who puts the candy coating on 'M&M's.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    I have to side with Rockin' on this one and call you out for being a ****, squeal. I know you've boxed before and train at a local gym, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to talk down to Rockin' about his career.

I doubt that you even have the faintest idea of what it's like to be temporarily removed from consciousness by the guy who puts the candy coating on 'M&M's.
                    genius

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

I defer!

Comment

Working...
                      X