Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does a pro boxer wants for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I am not nor have ever been a fictional character.
    amazing!

Comment

standng in front of you I would have seemed like your god as you drift in and out of several different dimensions of consciousness and darkness. you're just another talker piggy, that equals ****...........Rockin'
      Talking is what pig does well

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Talking is what pig does well
        speaking well has been the deciding factor in a number of different boxing matches...........piggies words
        ........................ Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 09-21-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

I am not nor have ever been a fictional character. you don't like what I did as a pro, it's understandable and fine with me. what little I did do was easily more than enough to learn the art and to make you my ***** if it was ever decided to ignore the laws of this land. These laws are the only thing that keep people like me (who can fight) from decimating weak people (such as yourself who just talk too much ****). As long as everybody obeys laws you are fine.

Ya know, you are an inteligent person. Which makes it truely amazing that you would speak so strongly on a subject that you essentially know next to nothing about, boxing and moreso myself. Those actions only display ignorance......... Rockin'

I can't tell who the bully is here.

Comment

just defending myself from piggies words of ignorance............ Rockin'

Comment

speaking well has been the deciding factor in a number of different boxing matches...........piggies words
              ........................ Rockin'
              [citation needed]

Comment

Jeez Rockin' and Piggy are being alpha in a thread where i needed great advices in for my pro career, i've contacted Dave Berry (google him) and he sounds keen, im off in two weeks to work down in Shrewsbury where he's based and he said he'll see what he thinks of me after he's seen me work.

This right hand is gonna' wreak havoc in the hw division, none of my mates mess with me and local gyms wont let me spar with their guys cos' i'm so serious/furious....

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  Jeez Rockin' and Piggy are being alpha in a thread where i needed great advices in for my pro career, i've contacted Dave Berry (google him) and he sounds keen, im off in two weeks to work down in Shrewsbury where he's based and he said he'll see what he thinks of me after he's seen me work.

This right hand is gonna' wreak havoc in the hw division, none of my mates mess with me and local gyms wont let me spar with their guys cos' i'm so serious/furious....
                  I want to see some youtube videos displaying your fury.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post

You will never have a boxing career.

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    I want to see some youtube videos displaying your fury.

Comment

Lack of class shown there piggz i was high and drunk in that vid and thought i was a dog, thus using my foot as a fist you see..... i know of many men whom have been beaten by a big biffa bin via kick.....god.

Comment

Working...
                      X