Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! I got a new Samsung Galaxy S4, Fuk Iphone5 and Fuk You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
    iOS has been developed with power efficiency at the heart, that is why you have now a 64-bit, dual core phone with 1gb of ram trashing all these big battery, quad core droid phones in terms of power efficiency, speed and pure computing power.
    It's nice for you to congratulate Samsung on their work building the Chip.

I have a 7000 Mah Zero Lemon battery. I guarantee you my phone lasts longer than any I Phone. You know, Samsung gave me the option to play with my phone battery unlike other companies that limit you...

My phone has more functions than any I Phone and is smooth as ****. I can customise my phone way more which means it does not lag. Shows how little you know.

If you want a boney ass woman who ****s the same way everyday, then get an I Phoney with POS7, if you want a woman who can cook, **** you anyway you want Karma Sutra style, eats a whole Nando's chicken with hot sauce and can drift a car, then get the S4 with Nova Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight Fan View Post
      If you want a boney ass woman who ****s the same way everyday, then get an I Phoney with POS7, if you want a woman who can cook, **** you anyway you want Karma Sutra style, eats a whole Nando's chicken with hot sauce and can drift a car, then get the S4 with Nova Prime.

Comment

Samsung is copying Apple with the Gold!

Someone posts a Gold Samsung Phone that was out before the 5S.

Samsung made it because they heard rumours about the I Phone being Gold and wanted to be first!

Typical Mac******. Mofo must be dizzy from all of that spin, all that cum from Blowing Steve Jobs corpse has flung off his lips.

Comment

I have a 7000 Mah Zero Lemon battery. I guarantee you my phone lasts longer than any I Phone. You know, Samsung gave me the option to play with my phone battery unlike other companies that limit you...

My phone has more functions than any I Phone and is smooth as ****. I can customise my phone way more which means it does not lag. Shows how little you know.

nailed it!

Comment

Yeah, thst about covers it. I had an iphone, got an s4 with nova prime. I would not go back. Apple makes nice ****, but the s4 is str8 badass

Comment

Damn the apple groupies are getting tore up in this thread. Sheesh

Comment

Tbh, I have no loyalty to either.

Whoever makes the better phone for what I need, I'm buying it.

Comment

I got a metro phone with unlimited text and calls. **** all yall
                  I also have limited 4G
                  Last edited by boxingfan91; 09-28-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
                    You must really gullible then. Every move Apple makes, Samesung are there to copy.

The only reason these droid phones are getting bigger screens are to hide the fact that they need a bigger battery to compensate for android OS being inefficient with power.
                    Wtf is wrong with you ?? This guy is giving proof after proof why the samsung is better and how iphone copies their technology and you're still trying to argue like a kid..it's just a phone and I'm pretty sure you're not s part owner of the company so no need to to go against the obvious

Comment

http://www.zdnet.com/25-things-my-ne...0s-7000017737/

If Iphone can do a few of these simple things, add widgets, and keep a smooth, no lag OS with great battery life, then I will consider it.

I mean seriously. You can't drag and drop files to your pc on your iphone. That right there makes it inferior in so many ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X