Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! I got a new Samsung Galaxy S4, Fuk Iphone5 and Fuk You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! I got a new Samsung Galaxy S4, Fuk Iphone5 and Fuk You!

And here it is:

I will now dedicate the rest of my posting days to creating threads about the fine intricacies between the S4 and Iphone, being a complete shallow bore of a human being.

Team Samsung Galaxy s4, lets go!!!!

your whole world just changed...get NOVA Prime as your launcher and customize the **** out of your new toy

Comment

But the I phone 5c is gonna come in different colors....

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        But the I phone 5c is gonna come in different colors....
        //thread.

Comment

lmao the win is within this thread

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nice drawing. You should sig that shit. I just picked one of these up a week ago myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Nice drawing. You should sig that shit. I just picked one of these up a week ago myself.
              I second this. The pic is sig worthy.

Comment

Apple have now resorted to saying use the pin code with your fingerprint system because it is hackable LOL.

Comment

LOL

iOS 7 users can avoid this security hole by disabling the control center on the lock screen in their device settings. But the reality is that control center was one of the biggest improvements in iOS 7, and users being forced to disable it or risk intrusion isn’t very “magical”. Apple has yet to comment on this vulnerability, but if we do see a response it won’t likely be until after Apple soaks up as many launch day sales as possible tomorrow.

wpid-ios7-130610-1.jpg
                  iOS 7 lock screen security already hacked
                  September 19, 2013 By: Brett Watz+ Technology 1 Comment
                  Where one door closes another one opens, isn’t that the old saying? If you’re an iOS 7 user, however, you’d probably prefer keeping all the doors closed, especially when they allow unauthorized access to your device. Although Apple claims to have fixed 80 security vulnerabilities with iOS 7, including the ability to bypass the lock screen in iOS 6.1.3, the same person who found the previous vulnerability has found yet another in iOS 7.

Jose Rodriguez, a Canary Islands resident who found the last vulnerability in iOS 6.1.3 (which Apple has fixed in iOS 7), took less than 24 hours to uncover yet another security flaw in iOS 7. The flaw resides in users who lock their devices with a traditional PIN code or password. Until the iPhone 5S arrives tomorrow it isn’t clear if this flaw will affect users who secure their devices using the new fingerprint scanner.

As the video shows, swiping up from the lock screen and entering control center is the first step. After entering the alarm clock simply hold down the sleep/wake button and a pop up to swipe to turn off the device will appear. However, if you hit “Cancel” and then double tap the home button, the multitasking menu will appear allowing anyone to jump into any app including Photos, Contacts, and even Twitter.

iOS 7 users can avoid this security hole by disabling the control center on the lock screen in their device settings. But the reality is that control center was one of the biggest improvements in iOS 7, and users being forced to disable it or risk intrusion isn’t very “magical”. Apple has yet to comment on this vulnerability, but if we do see a response it won’t likely be until after Apple soaks up as many launch day sales as possible tomorrow.

Check out the video below of the vulnerability in action.

http://mindofthegeek.com/2013/09/19/...ck-lockscreen/

Comment

yeah but can you get a knuckle case for your galaxy fck no

Comment

Working...
                    X