Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm trading my Galaxy S4 for an Iphone 5...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

Last update. HTC one just isn't for me. Traded it for the note 2. My favorite phone of all time.

This screen is AMAZING.

Battery life is insane. HTC one's battery is so atrociously bad, I couldn't deal with it.
    People will debate every other phone, but once they use the Note 2, there's no going back.

It feels weird for me using a S3 or S4, and let's not even talk about the iPhone people, I really wonder about a grown man using a phone that has a screen size that's as big as my battery.:gay:

Ohh, and I will be getting the Note 3

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      People will debate every other phone, but once they use the Note 2, there's no going back.

It feels weird for me using a S3 or S4, and let's not even talk about the iPhone people, I really wonder about a grown man using a phone that has a screen size that's as big as my battery.:gay:

Ohh, and I will be getting the Note 3
      Totally agree. I can't wait for the Note 3. Basically the S4 of the Note series. Gon be SICK!

Comment

sony's xperia z and z1 looks very very sweet...

Comment

I usually never open up these phone threads but someone is getting me the galaxy s4 on Tuesday, as part of some sort of 2 for 1 deal, so it piqued my interest. I was fine with my old phone. I don't know **** about these phones and just reading this stuff sickens me.

Like a bunch of dumb, spoiled, materialistic girls. From discussing the intricacies of a car to phones.

Comment

I have seen the note 3 but I prefer the z ultra...

Comment

Working...
            X