Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm trading my Galaxy S4 for an Iphone 5...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you trade a vcr for a blue ray dvd player?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Would you trade a vcr for a blue ray dvd player?
      So, the S4 is the VCR and the Iphone is the Blu Ray?

It should've been the other way around. I already traded for the HTC ONE. Love the phone. When the M8 comes out, I'm getting that. I'm tired of boring ass Galaxy.

Comment

My chick has a i phone 5 and i have a samsung galaxy s4. When we are in bed using our phones, there are so many things my phone can do that hers does not. I think she gets embarrassed.

You cant even swype, ffs. I can do a 10 page paper on my phone. It would be a nightmare doing it on an iphone

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
          My chick has a i phone 5 and i have a samsung galaxy s4. When we are in bed using our phones, there are so many things my phone can do that hers does not. I think she gets embarrassed.

You cant even swype, ffs. I can do a 10 page paper on my phone. It would be a nightmare doing it on an iphone
          Of course the S4 is better, and I've come to realize that the Iphone is pretty garbage, but I got the HTC One, and that's very comparable to an S4. Not to mention, no lag whatsoever.

Comment

Can we just all agree that the iPhone 5 sucks??

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
              Can we just all agree that the iPhone 5 sucks??
              And that the note 2 is the greatest phone ever created, agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                im also thinking about trading in my BMW for a Honda Civic
                well the iphone is better, the bmw is way better

Comment

I looked at, and even downloaded Android Revolution HD but decided to go with Cyanongen Mod on my S3. I'm dead impressed, a few gremlins but sorted it out. The S3's looks, feel, layout and speed are so much better it's like a new phone.

Does anyone find the delays in getting the latest Android a little disappointing? I know the manufacturers are often as slow to incorporate the latest releases with their over shell. But given this ROM is one of the biggest their stable release is over 4.0. Had to go on the release candidate cycle just to get 4.2 Jelly Bean. And KitKat now is 4.4.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    I looked at, and even downloaded Android Revolution HD but decided to go with Cyanongen Mod on my S3. I'm dead impressed, a few gremlins but sorted it out. The S3's looks, feel, layout and speed are so much better it's like a new phone.

Does anyone find the delays in getting the latest Android a little disappointing? I know the manufacturers are often as slow to incorporate the latest releases with their over shell. But given this ROM is one of the biggest their stable release is over 4.0. Had to go on the release candidate cycle just to get 4.2 Jelly Bean. And KitKat now is 4.4.
                    I'm on 4.3, running Illusions. I'm assuming you have the international s3? I think the developer supports all the S3's, you should check on xda.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      And that the note 2 is the greatest phone ever created, agreed.
                      Last update. HTC one just isn't for me. Traded it for the note 2. My favorite phone of all time.

This screen is AMAZING.

Battery life is insane. HTC one's battery is so atrociously bad, I couldn't deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X