No announcement yet.

Shocking footage of 3 year old child being bullied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Shocking footage of 3 year old child being bullied

The sad thing is adults still behave like this too, unarguably worse. Hopefully a comet hits us soon thus wiping out the vile race that is known a humans, and i seriously condone that.

On another note is it moral to post uber young kiddy-bullying? That could be any member here's child for example, and why/how did you end up finding- watching and then posting it here? (weird turn of events).

Where you bullied once as a baby girl and this bought back haunting memories? No nasty, genuine question.....

Secondly, are you on the GI-Diet? It does play with your mind at first, but piss on a grave you have no filter even if 'its the intawebzzz durrr'.

Thirdly, shut up, fuk you and your parm, go choke on Lego (seeming as you like child related things).

Fourthly, shut up and post a better vid, atleast post grown ups being bullied, god!

Fifthly, go play russian roulette, make sure you loose. Creep.

Sixth, dont reply to this regardless of question in point 1, or i'll know you're butt hurt about the truth, get on my level morong.

Seventh, shut up.
    Last edited by RightJab; 08-28-2013, 10:51 PM. Reason: fuming crazy sexy marvellous jab

Comment

Thats disgusting. Imagine what their parents or lack there of must be like..

Comment

its not shocking because kids can be like that.

Comment

let em learn.

yanks are too sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
            its not shocking because kids can be like that.

maniac alt.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              maniac alt.

we are talking about kids.

Comment

Hate crime...

Comment

Why are they nagging that poor little girl? They seriously need to stop being a bunch of ******s.

Comment

waiting for Obama to make an announcement saying "that could of been my daughters" like he did for Trayvon

Comment

Working...
                    X