No announcement yet.

Shocking footage of 3 year old child being bullied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    The sad thing is adults still behave like this too, unarguably worse. Hopefully a comet hits us soon thus wiping out the vile race that is known a humans, and i seriously condone that.

On another note is it moral to post uber young kiddy-bullying? That could be any member here's child for example, and why/how did you end up finding- watching and then posting it here? (weird turn of events).

Where you bullied once as a baby girl and this bought back haunting memories? No nasty, genuine question.....

Secondly, are you on the GI-Diet? It does play with your mind at first, but piss on a grave you have no filter even if 'its the intawebzzz durrr'.

Thirdly, shut up, fuk you and your parm, go choke on Lego (seeming as you like child related things).

Fourthly, shut up and post a better vid, atleast post grown ups being bullied, god!

Fifthly, go play russian roulette, make sure you loose. Creep.

Sixth, dont reply to this regardless of question in point 1, or i'll know you're butt hurt about the truth, get on my level morong.

Seventh, shut up.
    Where do I start with this fucking nitwit.

So this story is picking up steam in national news you dumb ****. For those of us with jobs that can't afford satellite tv the first I saw of this was from a Fox News affiliate. Second, you talk about how the kids could be the children of members here well if someone here bred such animals they would have my pity but who the fuck knows what the kids look like because they have a big fucking circle blurring out their faces you stupid prick. did you miss that part? so I hate to crush your ******ed fucking notion that I scan the entire interwebz for children being bullied but only fucking cretins such as yourself seek out stupid fucking stories such as the latest cherry coke machine that runs of wet farts or whatever your stupid ****ing thread was about.
    Last edited by lparm; 08-29-2013, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Where do I start with this fucking nitwit.

So this story is picking up steam in national news you dumb ****. For those of us with jobs that can't afford satellite tv the first I saw of this was from a Fox News affiliate. Second, you talk about how the kids could be the children of members here well if someone here bred such animals they would have my pity but who the fuck knows what the kids look like because they have a big fucking circle blurring out their faces you stupid prick. did you miss that part? so I hate to crush your ******ed fucking notion that I scan the entire interwebz for children being bullied but only fucking cretins such as yourself seek out stupid fucking stories such as the latest cherry coke machine that runs of wet farts or whatever your stupid ****ing thread was about.
      You took the bait lmao, sad act.

I told you not to bother replying, shit for brains, read.

And you don't 'start' anywhere with me. Go play with your Lego...

Fox news? Shut up. And stop scanning the web for kids getting bullied, creep.
      Last edited by RightJab; 08-29-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post

Fox news? Shut up. And stop scanning the web for kids getting bullied, creep.

Comment

I remember when bullying made you strong and defend yourself....now bullying makes people commit suicide. Take up boxing for crying out loud.

And this vid wouldn't be anything if the racial tension from the Zimmerman trial weren't prevalent.

Comment

IF that was my Kid (I have one on the way) and i saw them doing this i would seriously be tempted to beat the **** out of them.. something there own mum or dad (probably run off tbh going by stats) should do more often judging by this videos..

Especially the one holding the camera.. a good beating now and then never hurt me..my brothers and sister and others i know who stepped out of line..

God knows what these kids will grow into..

And this is shocking.. it's not normal for normal kids to attack and bully little toddlers in such a manner.. its disturbing..

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              IF that was my Kid (I have one on the way) and i saw them doing this i would seriously be tempted to beat the **** out of them.. something there own mum or dad (probably run off tbh going by stats) should do more often judging by this videos..

Especially the one holding the camera.. a good beating now and then never hurt me..my brothers and sister and others i know who stepped out of line..

God knows what these kids will grow into..

And this is shocking.. it's not normal for normal kids to attack and bully little toddlers in such a manner.. its disturbing..
              Shocking to you and me but apparently not to helmet wearing, chocolate milk drinking, just shatt himself on the short bus ****** ****s like right jab who clearly sees nothing wrong with this picture. He's busy sticking his fucking Legos up his ass while he dreams of the day wet fart operated Pepsi machines will come to his local Walmart.

Comment

****ing mother****ers. She is much prettier than all of them combined.

If it was my kid there and I found out about this I would slap all those kids mommas because I believe they get this kind of behaviour from their mommas. I've seen it before.

I would never put my children on schools where they would be a minority to a minority though.

Comment

Kids aren't born hating another race it's taught to them by their parents so the young white girl was targeted by black children because their parents haven't been positive role models teaching equality. However, the door does swing both ways on racist parents and isn't secluded to one particular group.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Kids aren't born hating another race it's taught to them by their parents so the young white girl was targeted by black children because their parents haven't been positive role models teaching equality. However, the door does swing both ways on racist parents and isn't secluded to one particular group.
                    But let's be honest. If it were 3 white kids bashing a black girl and calling her ugly and stuff, it would have made headlines.

Comment

All i can say is...They are lucky that that wasnt my daughter. Parents , kids and anyone related would feel that wrath. Id gladly go to prison with pride , knowing i avenged my daughters suffering. Thats fuking horrible that animals like that even breath clean air.

Comment

Working...
                      X