Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryan Cranston Cast as Lex Luthor in 'Man of Steel'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a bad azz lex luthor but my main concern is, shouldn't be lex luthor the same age as superman? or maybe i am just wrong.

by the way casting ben affleck to be batman is like casting ryan reynolds as superman. it's ****ing terrible right? daredevil and green lantern are the ****tiest superhero movie ever.

by the way anyone seen ryan reynold's RIPD? half the people left the movie house and didn't even finished it. fcking ryan reynolds.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
      I´m not sure if I´ll buy it,after watching him in Malcolm in the Middle all those years I can´t seriously picture him as a villain.
      LOL do you live in freaking cave watching VHS?

Comment

In other news

Breaking Bad’ Star Aaron Paul Joins Christian Bale in Moses Biblical Drama ‘Exodus

“Breaking Bad” star Aaron Paul, Sigourney Weaver and John Turturro have been tapped to join the cast of Fox’s Moses pic “Exodus,” starring Christian Bale.

Paul is still in negotiations while Weaver and Turturro’s deals are closed.

Ridley Scott is directing the epic drama with Peter Chernin producing for his Chernin Entertainment banner as well as Steve Zaillian and Garrett Basch through their Film Rites shingle.

Paul will play the Hebrew slave Joshua who goes on to lead the people onto the promised land after Moses.

Weaver and Turturro will portray the parents of the pharoah Ramses, which will be played by Joel Edgerton.

Zaillian (“The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo”) is also penning the script. The plan is for a September start date, with production traveling to England, Spain and Morocco.

Paul can currently be see on the last season of “Breaking Bad” and can be seen in theaters next in DreamWorks’ “Need For Speed.” He is repped by UTA and Leverage Management.

Weaver, who is also repped by UTA, was last seen on USA’s “Political Animals.” Turturro recently wrapped production on “Fading Gigolo,” which he wrote, directed and stars in along with Woody Allen. He is repped by ICM Partners.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/jo...us-1200589211/

"it's the Promised Land, yo"

Comment

Yes, Superman and Lex should be the same age but that didn't stop Gene Hackman.

Affleck already played Superman (Hollywoodland) and not too badly but Batman....I don't know.

He'll be better than Christian "Sorethroat" Bale...but that ain't saying much.

Comment

Lex Luthor's, Gene Hackman, Kevin Spacey and now Bryan Cranston. Too bad with all that talent they couldn't make the movies better.

Comment

could be believable

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                could be believable

Comment

Working...
                X