No announcement yet.

Childs mother delivers a left hook to a skateboarder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    he is almost certainly not a "professional skateboarder." bonafide pro skateboarders are very rare. they watch where they're going. he'd have a permit to take video and use the location if that were the case. hitting the six year olds isn't very professional. if he plowed through a party of six year olds somebody would be liable for it.
    This is Ali Boulala

He is a professional skateboarder. Does he look like the sort of person who looks where he's going, or gets permits to shoot?

if he weren't smashing young kids on his skateboard perhaps i'd cut him more slack.

and when i was a student i worked in the summer. full time. from 14 on. this punk ain't on that level.
    Or he may be a student who is on a day off, or he may be a shift worker or he may be on a lunch break or he may be skating on a Sunday morning.

Comment

I dare you I double dare you to punch me again.

Comment

Wait this is in the USA, surely both will sue each other and become millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
          Wait this is in the USA, surely both will sue each other and become millionaires.

Comment

for starters, i am 26 years old. i'm nobody's dad. i'll post as i please. i too used to skateboard. who hasn't skateboarded? it loses its appeal after the early teens. sh#t is for f#ggots, especially the adults. i've skied all over north america. that's a hobby.
            I'm actually kind of surprised to hear you say this. It really isn't that much different a hobby than skiing. I used to skate as well. Wouldn't mind getting back into it if I had the time but I don't.
            he smashed into a toddler in a public park. kids run around in parks. people walk. you need to watch where you're going. the mother was in the wrong for letting the kid get that far out of sight, but that doesn't negate the fact that the guy was not in an area designated for skateboarders when he smashed that kid.
            The screen shot with the rail in the background suggests otherwise. Looks like an area for skaters to me. Sure, the guy was wrong for hitting the kid but he obviously didn't see him and was very apologetic afterward. I can understand the mother being pissed and cussing him out a bit but pushing and then punching him was totally uncalled for. I hate women like that. She deserved to get drilled right back in the face. Of course then she'd totally be the type to pull the "he hit a woman" card.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I'm actually kind of surprised to hear you say this. It really isn't that much different a hobby than skiing. I used to skate as well. Wouldn't mind getting back into it if I had the time but I don't.

The screen shot with the rail in the background suggests otherwise. Looks like an area for skaters to me. Sure, the guy was wrong for hitting the kid but he obviously didn't see him and was very apologetic afterward. I can understand the mother being pissed and cussing him out a bit but pushing and then punching him was totally uncalled for. I hate women like that. She deserved to get drilled right back in the face. Of course then she'd totally be the type to pull the "he hit a woman" card.

the gifs and video clearly demonstrate that he's on a walkway.

i'm mostly joking about skateboarders being f#ggots, etc, but skiing 10X the activity of skateboarding, especially if you're good. i can't see how anybody who has done both can compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                I stated what I do in post #82

i'm not going to f#cking search around for your posts to find out what you do. either post it, or don't talk sh#t about the money you make. people who make a lot of money very rarely brag about it on internet boxing forums unprovoked.

Comment

the gifs and video clearly demonstrate that he's on a walkway.

i'm mostly joking about skateboarders being f#ggots, etc, but skiing 10X the activity of skateboarding, especially if you're good. i can't see how anybody who has done both can compare them.
                  Skiers are one of the best all round athletes around. I seen one in a super star competition vs other athletes.

Comment

i'm not going to f#cking search around for your posts to find out what you do. either post it, or don't talk sh#t about the money you make. people who make a lot of money very rarely brag about it on internet boxing forums unprovoked.
                    Damn NE must have missed a few reps or something today. He angry!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      Don't make NE mad or else...

Comment

Working...
                      X