Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good would George North be in the NFL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    On a side note, why does England act like some soccer juggernaut.....you guys haven't won the world cup since like the 60's if I remember correctly, and it's one of your main sports. What's the deal?

it's a small island with a ****genous population. that the brits think they're competitive with american athletes is laughable.

the british have an inferiority complex. it cannot be any more obvious.

you aren't fooling anybody, brits.

Comment

I don't see footie taking over "football" in my lifetime here in the states.

That's just crazy talk.

I mean, if we want a field full of Patrick Willis' on the pitch, god bless you.

Comment

Brits need to worry about fixing their teeth .

Comment

TS finds one 240 lb british dude and thinks he's jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            it's a small island with a ****genous population. that the brits think they're competitive with american athletes is laughable.

the british have an inferiority complex. it cannot be any more obvious.

you aren't fooling anybody, brits.
            I'm just saying the revolution was over 200 years ago, we're allies now. And yet they still have to act like they are somehow superior to our country, who cares???

It's not all brits, I've been over there and met some who love Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              He runs a 40 meter dash (43 yards) in 4.5 seconds.

Did you see how easily he picked up 200 lb Folau?. I estimate he could bench press a Transit van.
              That's all well and good.

There was a HOF OF lineman inducted these past couple of weeks.

He could bench press 700 pounds.

Larry Allen.

Go look him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I'm just saying the revolution was over 200 years ago, we're allies now. And yet they still have to act like they are somehow superior to our country, who cares???

It's not all brits, I've been over there and met some who love Americans.
                It`s because of their yellow teef.

Comment

As if any Limey cares about the revolution.

Why are you all so defensive?.

Inferiority complex.

Comment

You gonna take that, NE?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I'm reading North can run the 40m in 4.95 seconds, the 100m in 11.1 seconds.

How important is the weights? didn't see any stats on that but I read Manu Tuilagi reckons he can max bench(?) 418lbs and put 315lbs up 28 times, is that good?

that's slow in an NFL context with men of that size (240 lbs.) very slow. the fastest NFL player ever timed in the 40 was bo jackson on a hand timer, and it was 4.12 seconds. he was 230 lbs, and ripped to the bone.

Comment

Working...
                      X