Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good would George North be in the NFL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American has a more diverse gene pool and larger population than the UK and the USA still like to pretend they are somehow "superior athletes" when it's all just numbers.

Americans seem very defensive about their sporting and athletic positions and can't seem to take any sort of criticism or opposing stance without ganging together and having a parade about how great they are. There are exceptions of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      American has a more diverse gene pool and larger population than the UK and the USA still like to pretend they are somehow "superior athletes" when it's all just numbers.

Americans seem very defensive about their sporting and athletic positions and can't seem to take any sort of criticism or opposing stance without ganging together and having a parade about how great they are. There are exceptions of course.
      It often actually seems like Brits that are sour when it comes the US for some reason.

China has like 1.3 billion people, more than 4x as many as the US, why have we won more than twice as medals as them in the Olympics, if it's simply numbers???

Comment

Sorry brits, I can't hear you over my freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

when it's america against the rest of the world you can expect us to band together. that's how the euros look at it.

silly logic. by that standard the most athletic countries person for person are the tiny ones. let's give credit to theoretical accomplishments on a graph, instead of actual accomplishments.

the athletic countries are the ones with the best athletes. ameirca has the best athletes, and yet we're not even close to the population of china, india.

without a doubt we have the better athletic specimens.

aren't you the dude who said all scottish girls are ugly? is it really a huge jump to think that some countries are more athletic than others if an entire country can have almost uniformly average / bad looking women? of course not

all countries are not equal. US > the others at most of the sports that matter. you gotta band together to accomplish what we've accomplished, or have a population as diverse and athletic as ours.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            It often actually seems like Brits that are sour when it comes the US for some reason.

China has like 1.3 billion people, more than 4x as many as the US, why have we won more than twice as medals as them in the Olympics, if it's simply numbers???

because it isn't. burner is like nine years old and clueless. pay him zero mind.

a scott talking about athleticism, rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              If there is one thing I'm jealous of the Yanks for, it's that they've got Tom Brady. I've often fantasized about Tom scoring a winning world cup final goal for England.

best looking athlete on the planet, bar none. prime becks is the only dude who really gives him a run for his money. ronaldo is a catch too, but he's got that "my c#ck's probably not too big," vibe. you know becks and lord brady are packing serious heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                If there is one thing I'm jealous of the Yanks for, it's that they've got Tom Brady. I've often fantasized about Tom scoring a winning world cup final goal for England.
                Tommy Three Rings is about as alpha as it gets

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

There's a different culture for sport in China and other places. I'm not denying the fact Americans are the most successful sports people but its not by virtue of having the label of "American". There's no such thing as a true American athlete anyway, it's a big melting point of foreign imports that allow them to utilize the wide gene pool they have and succeed. It's a country with no real culture or people of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    because it isn't. burner is like nine years old and clueless. pay him zero mind.

a scott talking about athleticism, rofl.
                    I'm still about 9 inches taller than you short stuff.

"but look at my forearms they're massive"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      when it's america against the rest of the world you can expect us to band together. that's how the euros look at it.

silly logic. by that standard the most athletic countries person for person are the tiny ones. let's give credit to theoretical accomplishments on a graph, instead of actual accomplishments.

the athletic countries are the ones with the best athletes. ameirca has the best athletes, and yet we're not even close to the population of china, india.

without a doubt we have the better athletic specimens.

aren't you the dude who said all scottish girls are ugly? is it really a huge jump to think that some countries are more athletic than others if an entire country can have almost uniformly average / bad looking women? of course not

all countries are not equal. US > the others at most of the sports that matter. you gotta band together to accomplish what we've accomplished, or have a population as diverse and athletic as ours.
                      I did say that there is 1 attractive girl in Scotland per 100 who gets over-rated due to being compared with the rest of the munters.

I didn't say they were ALL unattractive, just the vast majority.

Comment

Working...
                      X