Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good would George North be in the NFL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    You gonna take that, NE?

take what, misplaced reverence for a 240 lb slow guy?

240 lbs, rofl. stop the presses. the brits have a 240 lber.

Comment

George Nawf is on steroids.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/C/L/H/1CLHE/images.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

"Hey fella's. This is what you work all off season for. This is why you lift all them weights. This is why you do all that shit."

Comment

Muuricans acting like height weight and speed is all you need for sports

George North would be at least decent in the NFL if he grew up with it. Luckily he chose a sport which suits his natural abilities perfectly and he doesn't have to wear spandex for the privilege...

Comment

George North is Welsh by the way so it's not even about nationalism.

The man is a beast and good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Muuricans acting like height weight and speed is all you need for sports

George North would be at least decent in the NFL if he grew up with it. Luckily he chose a sport which suits his natural abilities perfectly and he doesn't have to wear spandex for the privilege...

Even this level headed nonce has an input in the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Even this level headed nonce has an input in the discussion.
                  You know i cant resist a good rugby vs nfl debate

Comment

If brits dropped rugby and played American football, I'm sure there's some who would compete and get in. At the same time, if Americans dropped the NFL and the same guys grew up and played rugby, we'd probably be pretty damn good too.

Comment

If there is one thing I'm jealous of the Yanks for, it's that they've got Tom Brady. I've often fantasized about Tom scoring a winning world cup final goal for England.

Comment

Working...
                      X