Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been a bit quiet tonight, I've just spent some time making YouTube videos of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has nothing to do with the Z-Clan. Team Classic never had **** to do with those style biting b*tches. We are (or were) the original boxingscene mafia, as gay as that sounds.

Not a single member of the Z Clan ever stepped foot in TC, nor were they ever even considered. Infact, we ridiculed them quite a bit.

The people who hate me in TC hate me for going rogue, not for banning a bunch of racist ****s who divided their time up equally between bashing black people and sucking Margarito's tattooed c*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I really don't have to answer to you. But since I'm being called stupid by someone who doesn't know how to differentiate between "bored" and "board", I'd figure, "what the hell".

This will be my one and only reply to someone as idiotic as yourself. Someone who is worth zero time; especially when they're running a pharmaceutical company and all

Anyway, ask Bringer. I could be wrong but not to long after that Z-Klan fiasco went down, I remember him saying how "everyone" hated him over what he did. He said "people who he thought were his friends" were throwing shots at him. If I'm not mistaken, SquealPiggy and Battling Nelson being a few.

I'll just leave it at that for this is really none of my e-business
      Nit-picking on grammar in a forum is smart move. And yea, Squeal and Bat are throwing shots at him.
      Last edited by led; 08-06-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I really don't have to answer to you. But since I'm being called stupid by someone who doesn't know how to differentiate between "bored" and "board", I'd figure, "what the hell".

This will be my one and only reply to someone as idiotic as yourself. Someone who is worth zero time; especially when they're running a pharmaceutical company and all

Anyway, ask Bringer. I could be wrong but not to long after that Z-Klan fiasco went down, I remember him saying how "everyone" hated him over what he did. He said "people who he thought were his friends" were throwing shots at him. If I'm not mistaken, SquealPiggy and Battling Nelson being a few.

I'll just leave it at that for this is really none of my e-business
        Whenever someone has 'genius' in their username, you just know it covers a below-average IQ teenage kid.
        Last edited by BattlingNelson; 08-08-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

Just woke up from 2 weeks of sleeping--I had a ban-stick shoved up my ass (which felt good TBH--temporarily cures insomnia and impotence in my experience) and was benched 2 weeks for being a drunk racist c*nt in the dome...

WTH is this though? Sly Fox and Bringer beefing now? Can't we go back to the good 'ol days when y'all were red k'n my noob ass in Ano's "In all honestly" thread? I met you both there--it was instant attraction.

Posts from the both of you make my penis wiggle--I love you both

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              You're right. You're the epitome of what it means to "have a life." Remember when you stalked Welter Skelter around here for months over a petty dispute just so you could litter his profile page and inbox with child p*n? Or when you kept buying e-bananas for Versastyle because he's black? Or your other racist schticks like your alt Wan Long Pong, or saying that guys like led and kadyo eat dogs?

I really envy you, bro. You live quite the life.

As for the videos : At least I've actually been throwing shots in the dome. You got run out of there by an unknown knee-high f*ggot named lparm who attacked you so ferociously and unmercifully that you had to put the **** on ignore and then drop ME a message trying to get me to use my powers to get him the **** off of you.

You're so cool, bro.

Comment

Bringer is dropping some Ether.....

Comment

Why do I get the feeling Bringer is getting a lot of flack for banning those proven racists from the Z-Klan?

As soon as all that stuff with the Z-Klan went down, a lot of Bringer's e-friends have turned their back on him.

I love stuff like this because now we KNOW where the Z-Klan's been getting behind the scenes support from this whole time.
                  I won't get involved in this. Let's just say that some people (and yes, I do mean Bringer) have mouths that talk too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X