Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been a bit quiet tonight, I've just spent some time making YouTube videos of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just browsed your Rockin thread. Mofo didn't even try LOL. It was like he laid down for you.

On looking through threads created, I saw a thread that concerned me.

'Master Chief is a ******'

LOL that was one of my first interactions with you.

Comment

Page 8 on my profile page is another fantastic example of the "great" Anorak at work. He makes a thread, it ****ing sucks and falls flat on it's face, and then he leaves me a message asking me to delete it for him so that his quality of work won't suffer.

I've done that for the **** more times than he's been banned for racism. Had I not physically removed all of his thread failures over the years, I'd undelete them all and then you guys could see what his posting quality is really like. He's basically a way more racist Frank Ducketts who uses the word **** too often.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        After that I might get some more piercings done, or work on my photography and painting. Maybe even blow a cock if I get the chance.

Yes, I am a faggot with no life. But I use the ban key as a penis substitute.
        This is just common sense. If you get the chance to blow a cock - you blow it.

Spray and Led know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          This is just common sense. If you get the chance to blow a cock - you blow it.

Spray and Led know what I'm talking about.
          So does King Meat.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Page 8 on my profile page is another fantastic example of the "great" Anorak at work. He makes a thread, it ****ing sucks and falls flat on it's face, and then he leaves me a message asking me to delete it for him so that his quality of work won't suffer.

I've done that for the **** more times than he's been banned for racism. Had I not physically removed all of his thread failures over the years, I'd undelete them all and then you guys could see what his posting quality is really like. He's basically a way more racist Frank Ducketts who uses the word **** too often.
            Is he The Thomas Edison of the Scene? A so-called giant being attributed with a lot of revolutionary Pwns that aren't even his?

What a fuckin' chancer.

Tesla his ass, Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Bringers time on boxingscene is like Eminems career.

Started shocking and controversial then had a huge down period where he was good but not quite the same, took a break (almost dying) and came back in beast mode.

Now if you guys will excuse me, I'll go back to jerking off.

Comment

Is Bringer the tall one?

Comment

Why do I get the feeling Bringer is getting a lot of flack for banning those proven racists from the Z-Klan?

As soon as all that stuff with the Z-Klan went down, a lot of Bringer's e-friends have turned their back on him.

I love stuff like this because now we KNOW where the Z-Klan's been getting behind the scenes support from this whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Why do I get the feeling Bringer is getting a lot of flack for banning those proven racists from the Z-Klan?

As soon as all that stuff with the Z-Klan went down, a lot of Bringer's e-friends have turned their back on him.

I love stuff like this because now we KNOW where the Z-Klan's been getting behind the scenes support from this whole time.
                    Everybody know your opinion in this bored is near non-existent but I am curious how do you define "a lot"?

Name those who turn their backs, if you can't, you just prove that you're worst than stupid.
                    Last edited by led; 08-06-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                      Everybody know your opinion in this bored is near non-existent but I am curious how do you define "a lot"?

Name those who turn their backs, if you can't, you just prove that you're worst than stupid.
                      I really don't have to answer to you. But since I'm being called stupid by someone who doesn't know how to differentiate between "bored" and "board", I'd figure, "what the hell".

This will be my one and only reply to someone as idiotic as yourself. Someone who is worth zero time; especially when they're running a pharmaceutical company and all

Anyway, ask Bringer. I could be wrong but not to long after that Z-Klan fiasco went down, I remember him saying how "everyone" hated him over what he did. He said "people who he thought were his friends" were throwing shots at him. If I'm not mistaken, SquealPiggy and Battling Nelson being a few.

I'll just leave it at that for this is really none of my e-business
                      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 08-06-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X