Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screw the judge, bailiffs and everyone who did nothing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Screw the judge, bailiffs and everyone who did nothing!!

This is some corrupt, crazy ****!!

http://www.realfarmacy.com/court-mar...ally-assaults/

I thought it was gonna be another Zimmerfag thread...this is just turrble!! Just turrble!

Comment

Wow.....

I can't say anything else but wow..

Comment

That Murrica? Not surprised, probably one of the most corrupt countries in the World next to Zimbawe.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          I thought it was gonna be another Zimmerfag thread...this is just turrble!! Just turrble!
          Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Wow.....

I can't say anything else but wow..
          Seriously, that **** is disturbing. If I were that womans husband, boyfriend father or brother I'd probably go postal. That's some bullsh:*t the judge just turning her back. This vid actually made me mad!

Comment

Some people in positions of power that are easy to acquire like that marshall are just there for the superiority trip. The worst kind of people.

You'd excpet an intelligent person like a judge to be bold enough to stand up to an injustice happening a few feet away from here, but people surprise you.

Overall, a horrifying clip made worse by the child witnessing and reacting to it all.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Seriously, that **** is disturbing. If I were that womans husband, boyfriend father or brother I'd probably go postal. That's some bullsh:*t the judge just turning her back. This vid actually made me mad!
              The only thing I can think if is that all the people working in that courtroom all have serious issues! What happened that day is wrong in so many levels!

Comment

the judge didn't even bother to look or hear her out while she practically asked for help after she got assaulted her been a woman herself

Comment

So he losses his job and that's it?

No criminal charges are filed?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    So he losses his job and that's it?

No criminal charges are filed?
                    Im not sure no charges and a lawsuit won't be brought, Im sure they're still under the statute of limitations for such a crime.

Comment

Working...
                    X