Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senior Isn't Who Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Should Keep Away From

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a2.l3-images.myspacecdn(.com)/images02/116/3943b55ec8b34cb89587706e1a65a431/l.jpg

This is chavez sr and jr with el azul and amado carrillo fuentes, and francisco arrellano who was recently killed is godfather of omar chavez. The chavez's have to maintain relations withe the mayitos and antrax for the fact that jr's wife was the wife of el chapos dead son, they had a daughter together and when she married jr they change the baby's name from guzman to chavez, el chapo wasnt too fond of that.

Comment

This is common knowledge out in Culiacan. Sr has always had ties I'm not sure why this is news? Sr had... an "image" issue for a bit back in the day (here in the states) due to "alleged" involvement with such people. Nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        This is common knowledge out in Culiacan. Sr has always had ties I'm not sure why this is news? Sr had... an "image" issue for a bit back in the day (here in the states) due to "alleged" involvement with such people. Nothing new here.
        Exactly just like when don king gave him rolls royce he drove to mazatlan and gave it to francisco arellano as a gift

Comment

He should keep away from all the weed, tacos and Corona if he wants to continue his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            He should keep away from all the weed, tacos and Corona if he wants to continue his boxing career.
            I can't help but feel insulted by this racist remark. You're lucky I ain't a snitch, unlike you...

Comment

Nothing new here, everyone knows Chavez family is deep rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  I can't help but feel insulted by this racist remark. You're lucky I ain't a snitch, unlike you...
                  Its not racist. The dude eats like a pig and drinks a lot of beer.

And I'm not a snitch so you better not call me one again.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

dead ass looks like mr.rogers.

Comment

Working...
                    X