No announcement yet.

Senior Isn't Who Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Should Keep Away From

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Isn't Who Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Should Keep Away From

This is a picture of JCC Jr. and "El Chino Antrax" in Vegas. The pic is a bit old, but word is, the Chavez family has a lot of "close" friends within the Sinaloa Cartel. Wouldn't be surprised if Jr and Sr. have met cartel leaders El Mayo Zambada & El Chapo.

El Chino Antrax

Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa (El Chino Antrax) is a drug trafficker and head of Los Antrax, an enforcer gang of the Mexican drug trafficking organization known as the Sinaloa Cartel.

El Pelon Felix (Cartel Member), El Cheyo Antrax (Enforcer for Los Antrax), Meche Felix & Eli Chavez daughter of Julio Cesar Chavez (Second to last)
    Last edited by 2501; 07-23-2013, 05:38 AM.

He just gotta focus on his training and his fighting, as long as he can do that I don't see a problem with Jr hanging out with him, especially if they are (for whatever reason) the people he feels comfortable being around

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        That's exactly what came to mind when I seen that Jr pic. Associating yourself with sicarios ain't nothing to play with.

Comment

I guess Paris Hilton n Meagan Fox also need to watch out lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post

I guess Paris Hilton n Meagan Fox also need to watch out lol
            terrible photoshop.

Comment

terrible photoshop.

you can see chino antrax face in this vid from 11 seconds of the paris hilton picture

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                you can see chino antrax face in this vid from 11 seconds of the paris hilton picture

that's not surprising. the photo did look shopped though. probably cause they blurred his face. that other chick don't look like megan though.

Comment

that's not surprising. the photo did look shopped though. probably cause they blurred his face. that other chick don't look like megan though.
                  I think that first photo is a wax figure of Paris.

Comment

those pics are from his instagram, he blurs his face on all of them

in his instagram pics he shows off his luxury n trips he makes around the world, dude is like a superstar from yachts, jets, supercars

Comment

Working...
                    X