No announcement yet.

Sharia punishment for being gay: three men in Iraq burned alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glen Smith View Post
    A Persian guy told me there's a ton of gay sex in Iran mainly because familys watch over their daughters extremely close and will not allow them to date anyone basically who's not a doctor or wealthy. That leaves the vast majority of young men with almost no chance of getting ***** so they slip it into each others bum holes from time to time. A Turkish guy also told me if youre out drinking and you pass out in there, your homies might **** you in the ass while your out cold.
    I heard the same thing as well. All of those countries.

Comment

i been to turkey a few times and never got my sh.it pushed in

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Smith View Post
        A Persian guy told me there's a ton of gay sex in Iran mainly because familys watch over their daughters extremely close and will not allow them to date anyone basically who's not a doctor or wealthy. That leaves the vast majority of young men with almost no chance of getting ***** so they slip it into each others bum holes from time to time. A Turkish guy also told me if youre out drinking and you pass out in there, your homies might **** you in the ass while your out cold.

Iran has the highest sex change operations in the Middle East, and they are paid by the govt!

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Yup, just look at the Catholic Church and Boy Scouts in America. 2 groups that strictly condemn ****sexuality yet rape little boys on the regular
        Yup, tell people they can't have sex and they do it anyway.

Comment

Pretty strong deterrent.

Comment

Another fine example of Islamic tolerance.

Comment

i hope they cut off their dicks first
              (no ****)

Comment

Moral of the story: Try not to act gay in the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  That was me....lol

It's funny how the most repressive societies are secretly the most gay.
                  And they love pinoy butthole over there... In saudi arabia they rape filipino men, and if the guy complains he is deemed a liar and sentenced to death.. his testimony as an "infidel" doesn't hold weight... check hooks can tell you specifics about it....

Comment

Being pro - or against ****sexuality is irrelevant. The government shouldn't be so intrusive and get in people's lives. Burning someone alive is probably one of the most painful ways to execute someone. They wanted those men to feel as much pain as possible before dying.

It's barbaric.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                      And they love pinoy butthole over there... In saudi arabia they rape filipino men, and if the guy complains he is deemed a liar and sentenced to death.. his testimony as an "infidel" doesn't hold weight... check hooks can tell you specifics about it....
                      I will pass on the specifics......thank tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X