Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharia punishment for being gay: three men in Iraq burned alive

Sharia law: three men burned alive for being gay:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cd8_1368478672

Damn.. If only they had beat up a woman instead, these ****s would've been alive today!

Comment

Somebody put some statistics together, I think it was ****hub iirc, and gay **** was searched most in the middle east than anywhere else in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        Somebody put some statistics together, I think it was ****hub iirc, and gay **** was searched most in the middle east than anywhere else in the world.
        That was me....lol

It's funny how the most repressive societies are secretly the most gay.

Comment

Did you guys hear about that ref stabbing a player then getting beheaded, this world man.

Comment

that is horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              That was me....lol

A Persian guy told me there's a ton of gay sex in Iran mainly because familys watch over their daughters extremely close and will not allow them to date anyone basically who's not a doctor or wealthy. That leaves the vast majority of young men with almost no chance of getting ***** so they slip it into each others bum holes from time to time. A Turkish guy also told me if youre out drinking and you pass out in there, your homies might **** you in the ass while your out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                That was me....lol

Yup, just look at the Catholic Church and Boy Scouts in America. 2 groups that strictly condemn ****sexuality yet rape little boys on the regular

Comment

fuc.king disgusting!!!

Comment

That place is a complete ****hole like many countries in the middle east. Not an uncommon thing at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X